delete

I'm a crybaby, I'll cry over anything that makes me sad.

But the last time I had an honest cry was watching My Dog Skip.

I miss my dog.

about 2 weeks ago...me and my girl were discussing our relationship, and our weak points....
i have a lot to work on, 1st time i really opened up 2 her like that (been together 4 months)...she makes me crazy happy
and i really dont say thank you enough...smh @ myself

frown.gif

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I'm going to be honest.

The last time I cried was May 4, 2009. That was the day I called my then boyfriend (now ex) and another girl answered. I was stunned, but I didn't go into "accuse" mode, I just said, "Hi...is _____ there?" And she replied with, "No, not at the moment, but I'm his wife.........."

After those words, I remember her saying "can I take a message" but I was so heartbroken, stunned, and hurt, I just said no and hung up.

Thinking about it now makes me tear up. I was so ____ stupid.

eek.gif

wow that sucks.
for me it was last weekend it felt good to get it all out. i've been holding back for months now. i should be ok for a good long while now...

Originally Posted by AmberElise04

I'm going to be honest.

The last time I cried was May 4, 2009. That was the day I called my then boyfriend (now ex) and another girl answered. I was stunned, but I didn't go into "accuse" mode, I just said, "Hi...is _____ there?" And she replied with, "No, not at the moment, but I'm his wife.........."

After those words, I remember her saying "can I take a message" but I was so heartbroken, stunned, and hurt, I just said no and hung up.

Thinking about it now makes me tear up. I was so ____ stupid.
Damn, that sucks
smh.gif
@ some people these days

A few months ago.......Marley & Me.....did me right in. (I dare any guy to watch this and not shed some)

in 8th grade when grandpops passed.

i can't cry anymore.

it just doesn't work.

i've tried to think about it again to make myself cry, because i heard it feels good, but the water doesn't come down my face, i just feel like !**$.

my chick says i have emo issues, but i have become so conditioned to stoicism, i feel like jay z, just can't see 'em coming down my eyes.

about 2 weeks ago your boy shed some tears watching the end of antwone fisher, only because i dont know who my biological parents are.

Back
Top Bottom