Delete.

Cannot believe Vick is out there. Wow. Give my boy Kafka some burn!!! [Deuce King] Give a Wildcat a chance!! [/Deuce King]

Cannot believe Vick is out there. Wow. Give my boy Kafka some burn!!! [Deuce King] Give a Wildcat a chance!! [/Deuce King]

Is McCoy injured?

Why is Harrison getting the bulk of the carries?

Is McCoy injured?

Why is Harrison getting the bulk of the carries?

Oh well, I wanted 80 points but seeing the look on the Skins fans their at the game was priceless enough.  Hopefully LaFRAUD Landry learns from this experience and never opens his mouth again.  I had so much fun watching this game and it will only continue tomorrow.  Once again, the Skins and more importantly their fans DESERVED to have this happen to them!! Hey McNabb, did the Eagles make a mistake today buddy boy??

Oh well, I wanted 80 points but seeing the look on the Skins fans their at the game was priceless enough.  Hopefully LaFRAUD Landry learns from this experience and never opens his mouth again.  I had so much fun watching this game and it will only continue tomorrow.  Once again, the Skins and more importantly their fans DESERVED to have this happen to them!! Hey McNabb, did the Eagles make a mistake today buddy boy??

A+ game for Vick tonight. One of a kind.  Now show him the money for his performance, Reid, Roseman, and Co.

First place in the NFC East on the line Sunday night.

A+ game for Vick tonight. One of a kind.  Now show him the money for his performance, Reid, Roseman, and Co.

First place in the NFC East on the line Sunday night.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Goddamn Michael Vick is playing out of his mind
pimp.gif

That Eagles offense is scary, I can't wait to watch them again next week

Goddamn Michael Vick is playing out of his mind
pimp.gif

That Eagles offense is scary, I can't wait to watch them again next week

Rough day to be a Skins fan, first that ridiculous extension for McNabb then a thorough beatdown at home smh.

Props to the boy Vick though.

Rough day to be a Skins fan, first that ridiculous extension for McNabb then a thorough beatdown at home smh.

Props to the boy Vick though.

Back
Top Bottom