delete

I hope my 21 goes well. Its in 2 more months tho, off topic but I don't want mines to be like yours op. Lol

I hope my 21 goes well. Its in 2 more months tho, off topic but I don't want mines to be like yours op. Lol

Originally Posted by Jking0821

Where you live OP

And why don't you drink, just out of curiosity.

currently maryland.....just never interested me, plus I've been around my share of alcoholics, young and old, seeing this as a child growing up I kind of made it a point not to touch the stuff that had ppl I knew acting crazy.

and to this day I'm still not interested.

Where you live OP

currently maryland.....just never interested me, plus I've been around my share of alcoholics, young and old, seeing this as a child growing up I kind of made it a point not to touch the stuff that had ppl I knew acting crazy.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

life is what you make -

Go out to a bar/club - whatever is popping that night and have fun

you say you don't drink? like you never have, you gave it up, or its against your morals/religion or something?
never have...but i'll still go to a club and get my dance on and get a few numbers, regardless of the alcohol situation..
I just want to have fun for my 21st.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

life is what you make -

Go out to a bar/club - whatever is popping that night and have fun

you say you don't drink? like you never have, you gave it up, or its against your morals/religion or something?
never have...but i'll still go to a club and get my dance on and get a few numbers, regardless of the alcohol situation..
I just want to have fun for my 21st.

i feel bad for OP. I'll send you a e-card
smile.gif
if you email me your email address

i feel bad for OP. I'll send you a e-card
smile.gif
if you email me your email address

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

tomorrow is wednesday relax...

people put to much into their 21st...

you don't drink so what do you expect?

go to school/work and try to find something to do this weekend...

frown.gif
no money, and i dont drink but i still like to party every now and again....i wont sit in my house if i cant help it.

and thanks russ

just spend it with your fam...big bdays arent that serious...

i spent my 21st playing monopoly and drinking with my roommate her bf and his friend

i spent this bday at my grandmas house w/my cousin who has the same bday...

as long as youre with people who really care about you thats all that matters...

Originally Posted by SC415

none taken, some dudes look at it as not a big deal, but I don't want to be in the house on my 21st, to heck with that lol.

man have the best time on your b-day, hope everything goes well.

none taken, some dudes look at it as not a big deal, but I don't want to be in the house on my 21st, to heck with that lol.

frown.gif
no money, and i dont drink but i still like to party every now and again....i wont sit in my house if i cant help it.

and thanks russ

i spent my 21st playing monopoly and drinking with my roommate her bf and his friend

as long as youre with people who really care about you thats all that matters...

Where you live OP

Respect the decision op

I live in Harford County thats why i asked (Bel Air) friends and I are headed up to philly for the erin express...basically a giant bar crawl through the city....if you were a drinker id say come.  But just going to be people being wasted all day basically.

Where you live OP

Respect the decision op

I live in Harford County thats why i asked (Bel Air) friends and I are headed up to philly for the erin express...basically a giant bar crawl through the city....if you were a drinker id say come.  But just going to be people being wasted all day basically.

Right on, I feel you on that. I just don't wana be home on that day to.

so yea just go out- and enjoy the drunk company...should make it a but easier if your clear headed

so yea just go out- and enjoy the drunk company...should make it a but easier if your clear headed

Right on, I feel you on that. I just don't wana be home on that day to.

frown.gif

and thanks russ

i understand what you're saying I really do..but i want to have FUN on my special day...

i dont have no cousins I'm close with lol, and I don't have a roommate i can just chill with......

heck if I had a cousin i was that close with, this thread wouldn't exist, we'd be planning something epic as I type lol.

frown.gif

and thanks russ

i understand what you're saying I really do..but i want to have FUN on my special day...

i dont have no cousins I'm close with lol, and I don't have a roommate i can just chill with......

heck if I had a cousin i was that close with, this thread wouldn't exist, we'd be planning something epic as I type lol.

Back
Top Bottom