Delete.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

We are talking WOMEN with children, NOT young girls with children....Once again you are not understanding and I say this because you are just a kid, nothin personal.....the older you get and still single, the slimmer the chances of finding a woman with no strings attached (children) become....specially in today's society where women are getting pregnant at a much earlier age...due toImmaturity.

I understand what you're saying. I agree with you too, I'm younger so I haven't been exposed to the real world so that's my mindset.

I was just referring to the other NTer who said he wouldn't mess with a woman with a child and I thought that was perfectly reasonable. Even as an adult, I don't see how you would find that ridiculous. Sure, it might be difficult and unlikely, but I think it's alright for a man to not want a girl who has already had a child with someone else.

Originally Posted by scshift

Originally Posted by ksteezy

We are talking WOMEN with children, NOT young girls with children....Once again you are not understanding and I say this because you are just a kid, nothin personal.....the older you get and still single, the slimmer the chances of finding a woman with no strings attached (children) become....specially in today's society where women are getting pregnant at a much earlier age...due toImmaturity.

I understand what you're saying. I agree with you too, I'm younger so I haven't been exposed to the real world so that's my mindset.

I was just referring to the other NTer who said he wouldn't mess with a woman with a child and I thought that was perfectly reasonable. Even as an adult, I don't see how you would find that ridiculous. Sure, it might be difficult and unlikely, but I think it's alright for a man to not want a girl who has already had a child with someone else.
stick to your guns b, other then messing with em, there's no way im wifing up a chick with a kid, unless i already have a kid.

i never understand why dudes let these females "talk it out" with them. of course she's gonna tell you what you wanna hear, she's lonely because her fling of a baby daddy didn't work out, maybe he cheated or maybe he was treating her like dirt, she wants to be back with something secure, something safe. why even consider taking someone back that left you to go smash another person. to many females out here to be tied down to one that will most likely leave you when she's feeling frisky or wanting something new, or will just cheat on you and stay with you.
go find a girl that you dont have to worry about making these kind of threads for in the first place.
i think people put up with these kind of mediocre relationships because they are either too afraid to be single or think that that person is the best they are going to have.
it's millions of people out here b, you'll find a better girl.

Is there is no such thing as "the one that got away...."  she got away or left for a reason and you will find better and something you deserve.  Imagine you finding or encountering someone who returns everything you did/have done for your ex wife?  That will blow your mind...you just have to open yourself up for the potential situation to arise...in due time of course.

Back
Top Bottom