Delete.

I'm going to predict that if you take her back, you'll be doing all the regretting instead of her doing it now. Again, leave her!

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Originally Posted by scshift

How does having a kid at a young age equate to making a mistake?

I kind of feel bad for the kids with younger parents cause there's always going to be that stigma that well, the mom was loose and ran around the block so the little kid was never meant to be there... sure, some might be mistakes but some can be choices as well. Not using protection and a failed attempt at pulling out isn't a mistake. It's 100% the parents' fault. They played the game and lost.

But still, when you said that a woman with a child made a mistake, you kind of proved yourself wrong in the argument. You implied that the girl did something wrong and messed up, and that is a fair enough reason for a guy to not want to wife her.

You are only saying this because you are only 17, lettuce be cereal here...how many 20 and under women are actually planning a damb pregnancy?...specially in American culture....

Yes, you are right, I am biased against females with children, because let's face it, no girl my age should have a child. That would be irresponsible and immature, and I don't like children.

But, again, I prove my point. I wasn't arguing about my preference over women with children (I'll be open, it's not for me), I was defending the poster you criticized as being immature for not wanting a woman with a child. Because we both agreed, that having a child can often times be a mistake... it could have been unplanned. Or maybe it was planned but it just didn't pan out. A child is extra baggage and most men just aren't ready to support a child right off the bat from meeting a girl.

In my opinion there's nothing wrong with not wanting to deal with a woman with a child. Of course, it depends situation to situation, but once again, you can't cross everyone off as immature because they might come across as younger or wanting a more free, less committed lifestyle. A child is a huge investment and commitment and there are couples who have been together for decades who are still not sure about children. There is nothing wrong in my opinion, with a man who doesn't want a woman with a kid.

JRAdagreat72 wrote:
Wait, so she got a DIVORCE from you to be with her baby's pops?

and now she wants to come home? Damn, talk about trollin...

Seriously.

Spoiler [+]
Now, to make up for her shenanigans, you must post her photographs.

So update. I went to dinner with her. Talked for hours and she told me all this bs that she was sorry and @%*!. Not gonna lie. I did wanna take her back and work things out. But I thought about my son and how she hurt us both. And decided to continue with the divorce. It's gonna be better in the long run. She can't be going from me to him. And back to me. The reason she came back cause that dead beat ended up beating her for still having our wedding pictures. So now I'm at home about to delete our wedding pictures and the pictures I have of me and her daughter and of her and my son. It sucks cause her daughter and my son got a lot really well. ND to guys asking pics like come on really. She's my ex wife. She did pull a b***c move but doesn't deserve that. If it was some random jump off I was talking about. I wouldve posted pics the first time. Thanks to the people who gave REAL ADVICE. Appreciated to the fullest.

Glad you thought about you AND your son, right move.

"Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me"

pimp.gif
to op

Great choice OP.
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
You and your son doesn't deserve to have both of your hearts played with like that.

Sp ypu actually seriously considered taking her back? Dude I know it's hard for a brotha with a kid to pull chicks sometimes but come on champ you are better than that!

Originally Posted by sage909

So update. I went to dinner with her. Talked for hours and she told me all this bs that she was sorry and @%*!. Not gonna lie. I did wanna take her back and work things out. But I thought about my son and how she hurt us both. And decided to continue with the divorce. It's gonna be better in the long run. She can't be going from me to him. And back to me. The reason she came back cause that dead beat ended up beating her for still having our wedding pictures. So now I'm at home about to delete our wedding pictures and the pictures I have of me and her daughter and of her and my son. It sucks cause her daughter and my son got a lot really well. ND to guys asking pics like come on really. She's my ex wife. She did pull a b***c move but doesn't deserve that. If it was some random jump off I was talking about. I wouldve posted pics the first time. Thanks to the people who gave REAL ADVICE. Appreciated to the fullest.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
 Wait am I reading this correctly. There is no way a man should put hands on a women like that. Are they still together?? I hope not cause it can only get worse for her. 

Good decision.  Marriage is something to be taken seriously, for both parties.  Your son will understand when he gets older.  I know I have some explaining to my daughter about why her mother and I divorce.  It will all work out for the best. However, I hope she got out that situation. And don't delete the pictures...

You made the right decision.  It'd be one thing if you were just dating and saying you were husband and wife, but to actually go through the process of getting married then have her turn around and try to work things out with another guy is a slap in the face, regardless if he's her baby's dad or not.  She doesn't care about you, your son, or your marriage, she just wants to make herself happy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

You made the right decision.  It'd be one thing if you were just dating and saying you were husband and wife, but to actually go through the process of getting married then have her turn around and try to work things out with another guy is a slap in the face, regardless if he's her baby's dad or not.  She doesn't care about you, your son, or your marriage, she just wants to make herself happy
30t6p3b.gif
This.  Not only the fact that you can't trust her anymore, she is a selfish person.  It would be irresponsible to allow her to stay around and pick and choose when it is most convenient to be in you and your son's life.  Not only that, she doesn't even care about her own daughter either to be acting like that. 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

So update. I went to dinner with her. Talked for hours and she told me all this bs that she was sorry and @%*!. Not gonna lie. I did wanna take her back and work things out. But I thought about my son and how she hurt us both. And decided to continue with the divorce. It's gonna be better in the long run. She can't be going from me to him. And back to me. The reason she came back cause that dead beat ended up beating her for still having our wedding pictures. So now I'm at home about to delete our wedding pictures and the pictures I have of me and her daughter and of her and my son. It sucks cause her daughter and my son got a lot really well. ND to guys asking pics like come on really. She's my ex wife. She did pull a b***c move but doesn't deserve that. If it was some random jump off I was talking about. I wouldve posted pics the first time.

Thanks to the people who gave REAL ADVICE. Appreciated to the fullest.

30t6p3b.gif

Glad you did NOT get back with her.

I quote for emphasis as Degenerate423 basically summed it up, she's selfish.

You and your son don't deserve that stress and heartache.

Best of luck, OP.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

How does having a kid at a young age equate to making a mistake?

I kind of feel bad for the kids with younger parents cause there's always going to be that stigma that well, the mom was loose and ran around the block so the little kid was never meant to be there... sure, some might be mistakes but some can be choices as well. Not using protection and a failed attempt at pulling out isn't a mistake. It's 100% the parents' fault. They played the game and lost.

But still, when you said that a woman with a child made a mistake, you kind of proved yourself wrong in the argument. You implied that the girl did something wrong and messed up, and that is a fair enough reason for a guy to not want to wife her.

You are only saying this because you are only 17, lettuce be cereal here...how many 20 and under women are actually planning a damb pregnancy?...specially in American culture....

Yes, you are right, I am biased against females with children, because let's face it, no girl my age should have a child. That would be irresponsible and immature, and I don't like children.

But, again, I prove my point. I wasn't arguing about my preference over women with children (I'll be open, it's not for me), I was defending the poster you criticized as being immature for not wanting a woman with a child. Because we both agreed, that having a child can often times be a mistake... it could have been unplanned. Or maybe it was planned but it just didn't pan out. A child is extra baggage and most men just aren't ready to support a child right off the bat from meeting a girl.

In my opinion there's nothing wrong with not wanting to deal with a woman with a child. Of course, it depends situation to situation, but once again, you can't cross everyone off as immature because they might come across as younger or wanting a more free, less committed lifestyle. A child is a huge investment and commitment and there are couples who have been together for decades who are still not sure about children. There is nothing wrong in my opinion, with a man who doesn't want a woman with a kid.

We are talking WOMEN with children, NOT young girls with children....Once again you are not understanding and I say this because you are just a kid, nothin personal.....the older you get and still single, the slimmer the chances of finding a woman with no strings attached (children) become....specially in today's society where women are getting pregnant at a much earlier age...due toImmaturity.

So now I'm at home about to delete our wedding pictures and the pictures I have of me and her daughter and of her and my son. It sucks cause her daughter and my son got a lot really well.
what ever you do, dont delete pictures....its bad luck, pictures reflect happier times.

Back
Top Bottom