Delete.

Originally Posted by gambit215

If you dont get a threesome outta this than delete your account..................SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

A threesome with another dude?...Keep reaching.

Originally Posted by sloanboy

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

indifferent.gif
I swear some people are so sheltered and close-minded
30t6p3b.gif

how am i close minded for not dating chicks with kids

1. i didnt know he had a kid so i guess its cool
2. but if you dont have kids i understand just smashing but wifing up?
you gotta deal with the pops all the time
you have to take care of a kid that is not even yours
have yall smashed a chick with a kid and one without there is a difference
way too much baggage and
not to mention you have to worry about her going back to the babys dad
did you know if you marry a chick and grow a relationship between the kid and you and the chick divorce she can file child support against you

and im sure most of you cant understand that but it is real talk if you wife up a chick with a kid and dont have a kid your saying that you are a single mother quality dude and AND THAT MAKES YOU A LAME........
yea i said it

Is your choice if you don't want to, but to call another guyba lame for dating a girl that has a kid, makes you sound like someone who hasn't lived much...People make mistakes, just because a woman has a child doesn't make her any less than the next chick who doesn't, most women with children are far more mature, independent and better in the kitchen and upkeep of a home, than one who hasn't had any kids, there is pros and cons, as long as she is respectful and so is the baby's father, I see no problem with everyone getting along, being secured in a relationship over comes everything...when you get older and have experienced dealing more with women first hand, you might understand.

Post pics

AND

Stop this right now. She has no respect for you. I bet she left you FOR the baby daddy and now that she sees how lame dude is she wants you back.

She dosnt even want you back cause she like you... she wants you back cause your safe. Maybe you spend money on her, maybe you are 100% loyal to her....But I will tell you this... She will leave you again once she gets that lil doubt once more... or when she wants another +!@+ in her face.

Probably was cheating on you while you dated...... Getting played

Originally Posted by ksteezy

If you dont get a threesome outta this than delete your account..................SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

Only person bringing up dudes and threesomes is YOU, do you want to "reach" for something?

Why are people asking for pics? It's the man wife...I wonder about you people sometimes. (lol)
Youngies I swear.

Originally Posted by marmourjr

Why are people asking for pics? It's the man wife...I wonder about you people sometimes. (lol)
Youngies I swear.

Noobs I swear
indifferent.gif

(lol) *corny

30t6p3b.gif

way too much baggage and
did you know if you marry a chick and grow a relationship between the kid and you and the chick divorce she can file child support against you

and im sure most of you cant understand that but it is real talk if you wife up a chick with a kid and dont have a kid your saying that you are a single mother quality dude and AND THAT MAKES YOU A LAME........
yea i said it

Is your choice if you don't want to, but to call another guyba lame for dating a girl that has a kid, makes you sound like someone who hasn't lived much...People make mistakes, just because a woman has a child doesn't make her any less than the next chick who doesn't, most women with children are far more mature, independent and better in the kitchen and upkeep of a home, than one who hasn't had any kids, there is pros and cons, as long as she is respectful and so is the baby's father, I see no problem with everyone getting along, being secured in a relationship over comes everything...when you get older and have experienced dealing more with women first hand, you might understand.
Just getting ready to type all of this up. This is 100% true.

Only person bringing up dudes and threesomes is YOU, do you want to "reach" for something?

The only characters in discussion here are OP, his ex-wife and the Babydaddy...you suggesting OP has a threesome with te BD...unless you talking about a threesome with OP's step daughter....get your head checked son.I'll wait for "clever" reply.

Originally Posted by sage909

She told me she will do whatever it takes to prove to me that she wants to be with me.
qxmczk.gif
Anything, eh...
OP, you don't have to get back with her, but you can certainly have fun.
I'd tell her she'd have to take it A2M everyday, for a month.

Originally Posted by Classy Freshman

You will NEVER be able to get back what you once had. Let it go

(this is coming from a seperated and about to be divorced man who was in a similar situation)

Exactly, itll never be the same, and what ksteezy said is pure truth she ran out on her marriage man to try some other !*%!. I guess the grass wasn't greener. Oh and I had a similar situation, my bm left me saying she wanted to do her so three months later' she gets a new man so I'm like f it then 4 months after that she wants to make it work I already had a new gf who I lOve dearly On top of that my mom made it seem like I'd be a bit h if I take her back so needless To say we have been apart for about 1.5 years now

Believe half of what you see and nothing you hear. Are you sure she isn't just telling you what she thinks you want to hear?

I'm going through a situation similar to yours and just trust your gut feeling.

No, I ain't letting her come back.

Originally Posted by sage909

she thought it would be better for her and her daughter but the thing is her BD hasnt done ##$! for her since ive met her. ive taken care of her daughter like it was my own. and to top it off my son is BARLEY getting over not seeing her daughter and her. im trying to think of him. but im telling myself we married each other for a reason. and than i dont want her to be coming in n out of my sons life ya kno ?
damn what a sticky situation......
tired.gif

tell her if she's serious then see whatsup..otherwise comin in and out of your child's life is gonna be a burden.

Originally Posted by undefinedinc

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif

way too much baggage and

yea i said it

Lol the only one who is a lame is you dude..You must be under 18 years old with that mentality..

How does your wife, leave you to work things out with someone else, that doesn't make ANY sense....were you guys literally married or is just what you call it?

indifferent.gif
break it off OG /thread

OP I would go ahead and finalize the divorce. Then you have two options. Since you are asking advice that means you are consodering getting back. If the divorce is done you can tell her that you can start from scratch. Then its on your terms.

Me......I would tell her to kick rocks.

How does having a kid at a young age equate to making a mistake?

I kind of feel bad for the kids with younger parents cause there's always going to be that stigma that well, the mom was loose and ran around the block so the little kid was never meant to be there... sure, some might be mistakes but some can be choices as well. Not using protection and a failed attempt at pulling out isn't a mistake. It's 100% the parents' fault. They played the game and lost.

But still, when you said that a woman with a child made a mistake, you kind of proved yourself wrong in the argument. You implied that the girl did something wrong and messed up, and that is a fair enough reason for a guy to not want to wife her.

no, don't be a little %#%+%! and take her back in op.... she made the choice to leave your life and now that no man wants her, she wants back the only person who wanted her.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

And what are you going to do NEXT TIME she wants to go back to her baby's daddy?

She left you to go play house/lover with a dead-beat. He was SMASHING HER the entire time and when PLAY TIME WAS OVER she came running back to the responsible person that took care of her AND HER CHILD.

You are setting yourself up for another let down, fights and drama that you AND YOUR SON don't need. She is greedy for wanting you back and you are greedy for not thinking about your son first and foremost.

NO MAN IN THERE RIGHT MIND WOULD EVER TAKE THAT KIND OF FEMALE BACK... So...

You are either

1) a simp and need to grow a backbone and take care of your son
2) trolling
3) a man and do whats right, don't play her games... meet with her and tell here she is no longer trustworth and needs to take a hike... and TAKE CARE of your son above all others

There are plenty of fish in the sea and you don't need another mans jumpoff holding you back.

Edit:  Your reason is that "you married her for a reason."  Well, a lot of people get married for the WRONG reasons.  And that is the reason divorce is so high now-a-days.  Sorry to say, but it sounds like you married her for the wrong reasons.

/end serious rant

oooohhhh...

that hurt...

but i def think its number 2... son is trollin..

Originally Posted by scshift

How does having a kid at a young age equate to making a mistake?

I kind of feel bad for the kids with younger parents cause there's always going to be that stigma that well, the mom was loose and ran around the block so the little kid was never meant to be there... sure, some might be mistakes but some can be choices as well. Not using protection and a failed attempt at pulling out isn't a mistake. It's 100% the parents' fault. They played the game and lost.

But still, when you said that a woman with a child made a mistake, you kind of proved yourself wrong in the argument. You implied that the girl did something wrong and messed up, and that is a fair enough reason for a guy to not want to wife her.

You are only saying this because you are only 17, lettuce be cereal here...how many 20 and under women are actually planning a damb pregnancy?...specially in American culture....

Back
Top Bottom