Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm never playing basketball again wtf guys

Kobe's not dead, he'll be back.

Just reading some articles on ESPN and they brought up the whole amnesty situation in regards to Kobe this offseason. Do you think he would be ok with still getting paid his money, fully recovering, and just resigning in the offseason of 2014 to make one last run and go out on his own terms? I know Jim would get crucified in LA for doing it, but if anything last night taught us is that the post-Kobe era is closer than a lot of us want to believe.

Tank next season if we have a draft pick and get Wiggins in 2014 draft :nerd: Get LeBron in the offseason and start anew. :lol: :smh: Just trying to find some optimism on this gloomy day.

Nah brah this is it

Only way to bring him back is if we all mass suicide and sacrifice our worthless lives so he can play the game of basketball again.

it still hasn't fully settled in.

but the lakers org really gotta start thinking about the future.

if i were them, id talk to kobe throughout the summer, see where he's at. if he feels that he could suit up again next season, keep him on the roster and let him play it out.

if rehab is going slow but he's still determined, ask him if he'd be okay with being amnestied just for cap purposes and resign him in 2014 on a 1-2 yr deal so he can retire.

really is a tough situation :\

Just reading some articles on ESPN and they brought up the whole amnesty situation in regards to Kobe this offseason. Do you think he would be ok with still getting paid his money, fully recovering, and just resigning in the offseason of 2014 to make one last run and go out on his own terms? I know Jim would get crucified in LA for doing it, but if anything last night taught us is that the post-Kobe era is closer than a lot of us want to believe.

Tank next season if we have a draft pick and get Wiggins in 2014 draft
nerd.gif
Get LeBron in the offseason and start anew.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Just trying to find some optimism on this gloomy day.
do we even have a draft pick next year? 

it still hasn't fully settled in.

but the lakers org really gotta start thinking about the future.

if i were them, id talk to kobe throughout the summer, see where he's at. if he feels that he could suit up again next season, keep him on the roster and let him play it out.

if rehab is going slow but he's still determined, ask him if he'd be okay with being amnestied just for cap purposes and resign him in 2014 on a 1-2 yr deal so he can retire.

really is a tough situation :\

I feel this is really the best way to go about it. Not just keeping him for the sake of protecting his legacy or the organization's or whatever. If he can come back, keep him. If not, agree to an amnesty together and to a future signing at an agreeable number.

^You're just too slow to see the difference between decent and non decent fans. simple

Dear god, I know you're busy.. But I also know you check niketalk to grant all those wishes to obtain valuable rare sneakers that little kids have to slave over a 15 hour day just to make us far superior Americans fill the void in our pointless materialistic lives.

I'm asking you to please take time out of your day that consists of helping Alicia keys win Grammys or helping ray Lewis win one final football game, (instead of helping out the starving children in Africa or stopping the war against Palestine) to please help out Kobe Bean Bryant, you're only one true son.

Please heal him. If you have to take lebrons Achilles in place of his I'd understand.

I think I speak for everyone in this thread when I say that we'd gladly sacrifice our lives just to save Kobe's basketball career.

Thank you god. I know you are reading this and hearing my thoughts for you have the ability to watch every single human all at once and you keep a log for every one of us. I love you.

Amen.

I'm never playing basketball again wtf guys

Is this RL right now?

Nah brah this is it

Only way to bring him back is if we all mass suicide and sacrifice our worthless lives so he can play the game of basketball again.

I just made a Facebook group for the mass suicide. See you guys there nomsayin

I wish it was lebrons Achilles' tendon

God please make this right

I see the trolls are back :smh:

Last edited:
Jim would join his dad if the Lakers amnestied Kobe.
@ramonashelburne Kobe Bryant's longtime trainer Tim Grover tells ESPNLA: "If he's in that frame of mind, it's going to get done."
@ramonashelburne Grover: "This is going to be a mental battle of whether he wants to go through this or he doesn't want to go through this."
@ramonashelburne Grover on Kobe: "If he gets in that single mind and says, ''I want to do this. I'm going to do this, then we've won the battle.' "
@ramonashelburne Grover on Kobe: "I'd be shocked if the minutes had anything to do with it. An Achilles can happen stepping off a sidewalk.
@ramonashelburne Grover: "This is not Kobe's fault, because he pushed himself. This is not coaches' fault. An Achilles just happens."
@ramonashelburne After talking to him last night, Grover says "I can't see him not wanting to do this and to come back as Kobe Bryant, the way we know Kobe."

Well Kobe will have tons of time to post pics on IG :lol:

And I don't agree that it's insane to amnesty him if he's consulted and an agreement is made beforehand for his return.

Today feels like something is missing from my life... I really hope this isn't the feeling I have when Kobe retires in a few years.

Back
Top Bottom