Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
We aren't amnesting Blake over 4 million dollars. In fact, the deadline is passed for the amnesty clause ain't it?

We aren't amnesting Blake over 4 million dollars. In fact, the deadline is passed for the amnesty clause ain't it?

Off Season. If it helps us avoid the tax on him to keep Earl Clark? They'll definitely do it.

Last edited:
So I'm watching NBA Coast to Coast and they're talking about a trade with the C's.

Garnett for Pau....

:lol: I don't know about that one.

Garnett has a no trade clause...

There could be a trade that sends Pierce to Memphis, Gasol to Boston and Rudy to LA.... But I just can't see Boston not letting Pierce retire as a Celtic. That'll be so disrespectful and racist IMO

Cp: HYPOTHETICAL

Don't deal in hypothetical, do facts.

Research all players to average 20 points and 10 assists, at age 34, 17th season, after spending 14+ seasons shooting 20+ times per game, and not in fact being a PG. The answer shall be zero.

Then factor in that's at minimum FORTY points a game he would account for, Rondo currently gets you 35 a game, Nash winning MVP's didn't account for 40 a night, and Kobe's career high in assists is like 6 per game. You want him to almost double that, still scoring 20 a night. :lol:

My foot hurts.

Last edited:

Thank god someone made a gif of it. been wanting to have it as my avy since i seen it in the Finals.
I would love a still picture, though :nerd:

Garnett has a no trade clause...

There could be a trade that sends Pierce to Memphis, Gasol to Boston and Rudy to LA.... But I just can't see Boston not letting Pierce retire as a Celtic. That'll be so disrespectful and racist IMO

I'd love to see kg on the lakers.. kobe and kg.. my 2 fav. Players.. no one is more passionate and fierce as a competitor than these 2.. sadly it will never happen

This dude pau acting like he's only playing 15 mins a game off the bench.

He better stop whining about it. He needs to realize that it works really well.

It's obviously better for the team. Especially if Kobe keeps playing team ball.

Pau is going to be really valuable with that 2nd unit.

Magic and Kobe will work. all kobe will do is catch and shoot and defend like a "rottweiler"/"doberman". :rolleyes

PAU needs to shut it. He's technically coming of the bench but what the hell, he's playing big minutes and getting all the
Fing touches he can dream of. He needs to understand that with him coming of the bench, THEY WILL DOMINATE. If they
become well-oiled, him coming off the bench can only be a good thing.

Why wouldnt a Kobe/Magic backcourt work?
Magic is one of the most unselfish players to play the game.
He'll find Kobe looks for days.

Aside from his long term remarks, I like what Pau has been saying in his interviews about ball movement and playing as a team. It wouldn't surprise me if it was Pau who called out Kobe for his terrible shot selection in that players meeting. He definitely needs to shut up about being benched though. If he stays this season and the Lakers turn it around, I'm sure he will forget about coming off the bench like Odom did.

Could not believe that Pau interview. I forget who it was, but someone on that ABC Pregame show but they said "if Manu can come off the bench and not whine about it, Pau Gasol should not either" or something like that. Completely spot on, dude is letting his ego run wild on the DL, does he not understand the value of a bench guy who can contribute big minutes in big situations? SO passive-aggresive in that interview, wow

""It's a difficult situation that we've been dealing with here. The last few games have been great, and we're staying positive and we look forward to that to continue. But at the same time, we don't need any other distractions, any more negativity. We need positive embracing, we need focus, we need to support each other. That's where we're at and that's where I'm at, too."

then later this dumb ***

"...I don't know if being a player that comes off the bench will be something that I'll be able to accept long term."

I honestly doubt if Kobe could gel w/ Magic's looseness. Kobe demands fierceness, and Magic was... fun. Kobe has gotten where he has through hard work; the game came naturally to Magic. Obviously, I'm not saying he never practiced, but he absolutely did not spend hours upon hours in the gym. Not sure Kobe would appreciate that.

Back
Top Bottom