Delete

How Many Games Will The Lakers Win With Mike D'Antoni?

• 40-49...They're Going To Get Worse

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 50-59...Good Enough For A Solid Seed, Not Too Shabby

• 60-65...Top Seed and Impressive Record, Thumbs Up

• 66-70...Scary Good, All Teams Are Now Officially Scared

• 71+...Might As Well Cancel The Playoffs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
They def need to get that W or else the Thunder win would have been for nothing. Also,
they don't have much time, they need to win NOW.

Anyone going to the game tomorrow?

I won 2 tickets in that text to win promotion :lol:

not sure what section, probably 300 level

i aint eem mad

Could not believe that Pau interview. I forget who it was, but someone on that ABC Pregame show but they said "if Manu can come off the bench and not whine about it, Pau Gasol should not either" or something like that. Completely spot on, dude is letting his ego run wild on the DL, does he not understand the value of a bench guy who can contribute big minutes in big situations? SO passive-aggresive in that interview, wow

""It's a difficult situation that we've been dealing with here. The last few games have been great, and we're staying positive and we look forward to that to continue. But at the same time, we don't need any other distractions, any more negativity. We need positive embracing, we need focus, we need to support each other. That's where we're at and that's where I'm at, too."

then later this dumb ***

"...I don't know if being a player that comes off the bench will be something that I'll be able to accept long term."
I got no problem with Pau speaking his mind since he is playing well off the bench. 

If he was still playing like crap and demanding to start that'd be another issue.

Definitely his ego wanting to start but that'll motivate him to play even better off the bench hopefully.

you guys see the report Howard saying his shoulder messed up... and hes worried he might be out for season if he messes it up again

Well, damn.

I don't know, especially since D12 always gets whacked every time he goes up with the ball. Hope he can avoid it. However, re-aggravation like last week could eventually become a common occurrence, especially if he's putting stress on it. I''m hoping none of that happens though.

Last edited:
Yikes, a torn labrum is no joke, at least it wasn't for me. I'm sure his supporting muscles are a liiiitle bit stronger than mine were but being an NBA player probably takes a much bigger toll.

**** everything else he wears Dwight needs to get some shoulder accessories

It's actually really, really interesting to me that the 2 greatest Lakers I have known, are complete opposites in terms of how they prepared for their crafts.

Magic was joyous, and carefree, and fun and did work.
Kobe is no fun, angry, rip your throat out business, and did work.

And both won 5 titles. So who's the better way? :lol:

My favorite part tho is, they both won 5 titles. For the Lakers. :smokin

Our next Ten Games

1) Vs hornets
2) @ Suns
3) @ wolves
4) @ Pistons
5) @ Nets
6) @ Celtics
7) @ Bobcats
8) @ Heat
9) Vs suns
10 Vs clippers

I realistically see us going 7-3 during this stretch if we beat the Teams we're SUPPOSE to beat. leaving us at 26-28

right before the all star break.... with houston & utah in front of us. Utah is very likely to make a move that would weaken their team in the short run (Getting rid of Al or Milsap.... Maybe even Both)

Our next Ten Games

1) Vs hornets
2) @ Suns
3) @ wolves
4) @ Pistons
5) @ Nets
6) @ Celtics
7) @ Bobcats
8) @ Heat
9) Vs suns
10 Vs clippers

I realistically see us going 7-3 during this stretch if we beat the Teams we're SUPPOSE to beat. leaving us at 26-28

right before the all star break.... with houston & utah in front of us. Utah is very likely to make a move that would weaken their team in the short run (Getting rid of Al or Milsap.... Maybe even Both)

I agree, we should go 7-3 in those next 10 games ONLY IF we continue to play team ball. Of course Kobe isn't going to have 14 assists every game, but if he continues to read defenses and pass when he's doubled... we're going to be a hell of a lot better.

If we play how we played against OKC, we could even go 8-2. But lets take it one game at a time.

Tonights important, itll show us if this teams learned anything. They usually let up after a big win and lose to a team like the hornets.
Lets see if this really is a "new" Lakers team. Take care of a team you are supposed to take care of, and please do it convincingly.

Tonight is not a night when we want to see an exciting game winner. I want this game to be over by the 4th quarter. I want us to not have to stress for one night. Most importantly, I would like to see the starters get some rest in the 4th quarter and save their energy for the athletic Suns.

Last edited:
Next 10 games I say they relapse and take 2 steps back YET AGAIN and go 2-8.
3-7 TOPS.
I'll give em wins over Suns, Pistons and possibly Hornets tonight.
Other than that, the other teams will have their way with the Lakers weak defense.

hopefully he's back to fold towels while our real point guard...Magic Black Johnson....does work.

I'm thinkin.....Magic Black Johnson may not be the way to go, nickname wise.

Maybe select another one, perhaps.

Back
Top Bottom