Delete

my homie heat put out a tribute to the stick. this cat right here is a real die hard 49er faithful. brings back amazing memories of me, my pops and my grandpa at the stick when i was a young booger. :pimp:

it may be a dump buts its home and ill be sad to see it go :smokin

Last edited:
my homie heat put out a tribute to the stick. this cat right here is a real die hard 49er faithful. brings back amazing memories of me, my pops and my grandpa at the stick when i was a young booger. :pimp:

I need that bridge shirt he has on. does anyone know who makes it?

apparently a couple weeks ago Dashon Goldson stopped by the 49ers training facility while he was serving his 1 game suspension. This is so weird lol i've never heard of a player doing this.

Get a little work out in? Maybe forgot his toothbrush?

I need that bridge shirt he has on. does anyone know who makes it?

Found it!.....but only in size small :smh:

Doubt any of y'all fit in it but if so, here you go :lol: http://www.freshapparelonline.com/webstores/detail/585

They do have some dope *** SF gear under the 'Mens' section in 'San Francisco Shirts'

Last edited:
Getting the opportunity to be on field for the last game at the stick as a security volunteer..

smokin.gif
That's what up.  Enjoy yourself out there my man and take it all in while your on the field!!

Mack Brown re-signed with Texas :pimp:

Didn't really think Harbaugh was going to leave, but the rumors and hearing his name all week made me kinda nervous wont lie :lol:

resign as in stepping down not getting a new contract. job is open.

Mannn, my boy texted me and said he was re-signing as in going to return. Gettin' my hopes up/makin' me look dumb as hell :lol: :smh:

Did see this right after I heard the news about him "re-signing" .. guess I shoulda put 2 and 2 together

View media item 694719

Don't think Harbaugh will go anywhere in a while. I'd put it at 99% that he'll accept an extension here long-term.

Last edited:
Harbaugh aint going nowhere, BUT if he ever did I would be confident in lord fangio taking over.

if rams hold on and beat the saints and we win our last 2 games we'll have secured the #5 seed. rams winning 24-3 atm.

Last edited:
if rams hold on and beat the saints and we win our last 2 games we'll have secured the #5 seed. rams winning 24-3 atm.

damn i love the prospect of this.

if saints lose today, at least carolina or new orleans guaranteed to be a 10-5 team after next sunday. LET'S GO RAMS

Last edited:
man that throw kap made today was so sick. only other qb in the league making that throw is aaron rodgers.

Last edited:
no qb makes every single throw

kap played like a stud today. dude is getting better and better every week.

Last edited:
Seeing how the coaching staff likes to save things in their back pocket like strategy or certain plays, do you guys think they are/were doing the same thing regarding Kaep taking off and running? I think today was the most I've seen him run since last season

Back
Top Bottom