Delete

Gore may of had a learning disabilities and issues in school growing up, but every football coach he's ever had has praised his ridiculous football IQ. Dude is like a football genius. He really sees the game of football on whole other level. I've heard some crazy stories about Frank from my boy John Taylor dude is a straight up WARRIOR. Stories of Frank having to be wheeled by the training staff to the ice tub because his knees were shot after games.
sick.gif

Gore needs to go down to 24 willie mays plaza and learn how to properly slide. dude almost took out his own knees on that play.
sick.gif
I heard that if Gore never injured his knees at Miami during college he could've became an elite rb as he would've had the top gear to turn a lot of those runs into touchdowns instead of being chased down from behind

I heard that if Gore never injured his knees at Miami during college he could've became an elite rb as he would've had the top gear to turn a lot of those runs into touchdowns instead of being chased down from behind

Gore averaged something close to 9 ypc before his first ACL injury and yes he did have that top end gear prior to that.

Off topic but that Miami backfield was: Portis / Gore / McGahee :x

Frank was/is still an elite RB though, IMO.

Last edited:
Yup, agree 100%.

Niners can clinch a playoff spot this sunday with the following scenario happening:
--San Francisco wins at Tampa Bay; and
--Arizona loses at Tennessee; and
--Dallas or Philadelphia loses.

keep winning and it's all a moot point. :smile:

Sucks but rather him be 100% next hear. We got good depth this year on the line too so no need to rush.

Last edited:
Getting the opportunity to be on field for the last game at the stick as a security volunteer..

:smokin

Last edited:
Getting the opportunity to be on field for the last game at the stick as a security volunteer..

:smokin
How did you manage to do that?
That's dope :pimp:

My girl's cousins called me with the opportunity through someone she knows, and I accepted right away. It's MNF too so the stick will be loud and I'll be able to say goodbye to the ol' girl before she gets knocked down.

Last edited:
BIllboard is going up in Seattle lol. The 7k has been raised.

http://www.gofundme.com/seattle-billboard-fund

it's great to see a sort of humorous back and forth between our fanbases, but to be honest, there are far more important things that people should be donating $7k to.

we don't have to blow this much money to stoop to the levels of a fanbase so desperate for attention. Seattle is deprived of any sort of winning history I can't blame them for being " WE'RE SO LOUD! WE'RE SO LOUD!" while their team is relevant

Last edited:
apparently a couple weeks ago Dashon Goldson stopped by the 49ers training facility while he was serving his 1 game suspension. This is so weird lol i've never heard of a player doing this.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom