Delete

[h1]  [/h1]
[h1]49ers' coordinators Greg Roman, Vic Fangio likely to remain with team[/h1]
Two of the three head coaching vacancies Roman was linked to went to other candidates Thursday, and Fangio said that he hasn't had any contact with teams seeking a head coach.

Roman reportedly interviewed with Penn State on Monday. He also was linked to the head coaching vacancies for the Minnesota Vikings and Washington ********.

http://www.mercurynews.com/49ers/ci_24879005/49ers-coordinators-greg-roman-vic-fangio-likely-remain

Brett Hart's girl
nthat.gif
Seriously?  To each his own, I guess.

Question:

While you guys are nervous about this game on Sunday, I'm nervous about the Vikings ******g up this HC position. They're interviewing Roman tomorrow, which I'm nervous about. Anyone care to give a synopsis on the guy?

I'm more nervous about Sunday than I am about Saturday.  :wink:

Haha. I'm nervous on Saturday for Sunday. :wink:

Good catch, bud.

Let's all hope for a win, Faithful.
I get a little nervous for every big game....but I dont know if I speak for anyone else on this board, but was much more nervous for Green Bay than I am/anticipate I will be for Sunday.

Word I was just telling my buddies how I was much more nervous about the Packers than this week, either way I'm still nervous :lol:

Question:

While you guys are nervous about this game on Sunday, I'm nervous about the Vikings ******g up this HC position. They're interviewing Roman tomorrow, which I'm nervous about. Anyone care to give a synopsis on the guy?

This dude Roman really doing an interview the day before a Playoff game?

Last edited:
Greg Roman is extremely creative - a little too creative at times. I think he'll be a good HC.

Last edited:
Greg Roman is the Mad Scientist, and your plays will look unique, he'lll have AD run fly routes on 3rd and 1 and will have Coradelle Patterson run inbetween the tackles on 3rd and 9

Greg Roman is the Mad Scientist, and your plays will look unique, he'lll have AD run fly routes on 3rd and 1 and will have Coradelle Patterson run inbetween the tackles on 3rd and 9

Wish you were kidding :lol:

:x

Last edited:
Roman's play calling are questionable at times, actually most of the time but some of you guys make it sound like he's Jimmy Raye. :lol:

I always thought it was a bad idea when mike Singletary fired Mike Martz, who is the only reason anyone even remembers JTO who, ironically, did something in his first attempt that Kaepernick has yet to do, beat Seattle in Seattle.

I bought my friend an osullivan (he's an alum of our school) jersey last year as a gag gift for his birthday. :lol:

UC Davis' finest :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom