Delete

Are you guys really that nervous? I'm really feeling confident in the defense, I don't think the Panthers offense possess any problems for us as long as we keep Cam in the pocket which we did in the 1st meeting without Aldon. We have the edge when it comes to the O-line, huge edge at receiver, better tight end and the run game is nearly equal.

Last edited:
Are you guys really that nervous? I'm really feeling confident in the defense, I don't think the Panthers offense possess any problems for us as long as we keep Cam in the pocket which we did in the 1st meeting without Aldon. We have the edge when it comes to the O-line, huge edge at receiver, better tight end and the run game is nearly equal.

I didn't wasn't to be the one to come out and say it first :lol:

I think we got this in a bag :pimp:

Like every other game this one will come down to the trenches and Kap's decision making. Kap was sacked 6 times in November, but that was a combination of poor line play and his unwillingness to throw to anyone not named Boldin. I know we didn't like Alex Smith for a lot of reasons but he threw the ball away a lot more than he took a sack. Sacks are drive killers and we need the O-line to play well and Kap to not take as many sacks as he did the first time around to keep the drives alive.

I'm nervous because we've had one 10am game all year leading up to Sunday. I hope they don't come out flat.

This would be a great game to utilize LMJ whether it's a swing pass, sweeps(jet

Last edited:
it's official rip candlestick :frown:

lets go niners. :pimp: time to handle business tomorrrow morning. :smokin #questforsix

Last edited:
These guys are battle tested very confident in those guys today. It's gonna go deep into the fourth as I think we all know.

WHOS READY FOR ANOTHER NFC CHAMPIONSHIP?!?!?

KAP, IT'S YOUR TIME MY *****.

Last edited:
words can't explain how clutch this dude kap is. he looked lost in the 1st but totally turned it around at the end of the 2nd and for the rest of the game. NO STAGE is too big for him.

Last edited:
it's official rip candlestick
frown.gif

lets go niners.
pimp.gif
time to handle business tomorrrow morning.
smokin.gif
#questforsix
<>.  History lives forever!!

3 years..........3 straight NFC championship appearances................give my man Jim Harbaugh his credit.

Back
Top Bottom