Delete

Such bad news :smh: Hopefully some of these newer guys are ready to step it up.

I can see you guys trading for Victor Cruz. But what would you guys give up? Picks?

Another offseason missed for Crabtree. Smh.
I dont know if you are trying to be cute, or thats your way of dealing with hearing this terrible news.....but you need to be more concerned than him missing the offseason.  Do you know how serious a torn achilles is?  We will be lucky to see him play in 2013.

This is terrible news, was hoping Crabtree would continue his progress from last season.

Awful news. Jenkins has a lot more pressure now to produce. One problem with the offseason was that the 49ers have too many WRs, well I guess that problem is kinda solved :frown:. Crabs run blocking skills will be missed, but at least Boldin is also a great run blocker.

just heard the news. my reaction noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

jenkins and k dub. have so much untap potential this is their time to go after it. 

Banking on Patton, Jenkins and/or Lockette is dicey.

Manningham and K.W coming off major surgery, would be interesting to see who steps up.

Boldin will be Boldin tho.

I dont know if you are trying to be cute, or thats your way of dealing with hearing this terrible news.....but you need to be more concerned than him missing the offseason.  Do you know how serious a torn achilles is?  We will be lucky to see him play in 2013.
I wasn't thinking when I typed it. I was more focused on the Reds/ Mets game I had the under on until it lost around the bottom of the 7th. The fact that it seems like there's always something going on with him in the offseason lead me that quick response.

Wasn't trying to be cute, just wasn't paying too much attention with the game going on.

4one5.....Fair enough.  Didnt mean to go at you.  Was pretty pissed off earlier, and saw your post and just reacted.

Last edited:
Should pick up Brandon Lloyd. He'd come for cheap and can play on the outside, if just for this season.

^ would welcome Brandon Lloyd with open arms. Dude has come along way since his previous 49er days. Great hands and knows how to get open.

Back
Top Bottom