Delete

Devastating news. Feel bad for Crabtree, really felt like he was on the verge and hopefully he can make a swift recovery and pickup where he left off.

Anyways, next man up.

*cops Ricardo Lockette jersey*

*tapes Patton over Alex Smith jersey*

Expected to be out 6 months according to ESPN.
I was just about to say, he should be back come playoff time unlike Rose
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I was trying to argue (well, discuss) this in the Kobe Bryant/NBA Season/Lakers threads.....an achilles tendon rupture is one of the most devastating injuries that an athlete can suffer.  Its not like a torn ACL, where the tendon can be replaced and fixed.  An achilles needs to heal. 

Just like Kobe Bryant, I think 6 months is INCREDIBLY optimistic, and I wouldnt count on Crabs playing in 2013. 

Expected to be out 6 months according to ESPN.

I was just about to say, he should be back come playoff time unlike Rose :pimp: :pimp:
I was trying to argue (well, discuss) this in the Kobe Bryant/NBA Season/Lakers threads.....an achilles tendon rupture is one of the most devastating injuries that an athlete can suffer.  Its not like a torn ACL, where the tendon can be replaced and fixed.  An achilles needs to heal. 

Just like Kobe Bryant, I think 6 months is INCREDIBLY optimistic, and I wouldnt count on Crabs playing in 2013. 
The coaching staff will definitely not rush him back and risk it getting worse. I just cant see 6 months happening.

I wouldn't mind BLloyd in a niners uniform. He'd fit well with Kaep. Do it Harbalke.

No on Brandon Lloyd. I'd give the kids a shot to prove themselves. If they struggle and it's week 5, look elsewhere.

Well isn't Crabby on his contract year as well... If that's the case then maybe he will choose to sit out just not to take any chances...

terrible news...smh. was expecting big things from him and kaep.

hopefully its some sort of blessing in disguise for the younger cats

Well isn't Crabby on his contract year as well... If that's the case then maybe he will choose to sit out just not to take any chances...

Could work the other way also. If he feels pretty good and comes back and has an amazing postseason, his valve will go up.

Could work the other way also. If he feels pretty good and comes back and has an amazing postseason, his valve will go up.

Yea I can honestly see it going both ways...we'll just have to wait and see... Anyway, I'm real excited to see Jenkins and Patton play... Jenkins was practicing with Kaep and he also said he added some muscle...

Honestly depends on how bad the tear is. Doctor didn't rule out his return, so I'd guess it wasn't a full tear.
I've had the injury - but wasn't a full tear and I avoided surgery via a cast. Took me 3 months and I'm hardly a world class athlete.

So we'll see, but there's still optimism.

Lastly - it's now easy for me to see the injury (ie Kobe) or know exactly when I read it. Seriously is the equivalent as someone kicking you as hard as they can to the back of your leg.

why brandon lloyd 
sick.gif

i'd sooner have TO, honestly 
mean.gif

2014 is a voidable year in crabtree's contract.

Is it too early to buy tickets yet? I need to go the skins/9ers game... Seems like that's the only game I'd be able to attend this year so I wanna try my hardest to go...

Back
Top Bottom