"Demarco Murray was having an affair with my wife" - Ex-teammate, Brennan Clay

that ish is catty and girl type tendencies... whats next he should put sugar in his gas tank... smear lipstick on his windshield... WHat part of the game is it when dudes start acting like the on some waiting to exhale.... lol?

I would be upset but i aint going all out acting like a scorn female... Id confront dude like a man...tell him how i feel about it, take the l and keep it moving... I in no fashion would act all emo... and live out a scene of a women in a typical tyler perry movie.. 

I prolly wouldnt have went the same route as old dude either.

But at the same time I cant knock him for going that route.

I myself would've prolly done the same as you suggested.

But hey, I mean maybe Murray wasn't trying to even hear or see dude.

I wouldn't have done that, but I can't knock any emotional response in situations like this short of murder.

Dude ruined his life (helped at least) and is your coworker. That "say what I have to say" thing is easier said than done

Bruh so its cool to mess with someone's wife just because though? I'm not saying she's innocent because she definitely isn't but this is someone you've known for how long now? Ain't nothing respectable or something allowed a reprieve just because of that. He should've made a better judgement in her character, that I'll definitely give you but that doesn't excuse his part in it either. That's funny style regardless.
yea but dudes first reaction in here...was on some capt save em... on some how dare you defile, trick, of some sort my wife... like dude basically raped/coerce the chick... 

If my wife cheated on me im looking at her first... not on some oh well let me go after the dude and do catty girl stuff to him.. and have twitter wars/beef etc... Im looking at her FIRST and FOREMOST..... most ppl in here had it the other way around. I would confront dude in person mono e mono lol... And express whats on my mind and keep it moving... 

No slashing tires, spreading rumors on the internet or other oh like scorn lover tendencies for me. iuno men gossiping and tongue wrestling always was a jeggins, spent to many saturdays in the hairshop with momma in them... not having no real men in your life type of mindstate to me.

I always been of the mindset if you have a issue/beef with a man you come forward to that man and address that man face to face... Not slick talking on a pc/phone... or tadbit tattling etc... 

Dude almost sounds like if he was confronted or saw marco face to face he would tuck tail.. and save face and do little to nothing.

I wouldn't have done that, but I can't knock any emotional response in situations like this short of murder.
thats a big prob i see in guys now... they on some polar opposite of steve harvey.... they on some think like a lady, and act/dress/conduct themselves like a women...

Dudes out here thinking with their heart instead of their head. whats next switching out chicks b.c. pills. poking holes in condoms so she will stay...lol. Going to a chick job in a housecoat and cussing ole girl out at her workplace lol..... 

Bruh so its cool to mess with someone's wife just because though? I'm not saying she's innocent because she definitely isn't but this is someone you've known for how long now? Ain't nothing respectable or something allowed a reprieve just because of that. He should've made a better judgement in her character, that I'll definitely give you but that doesn't excuse his part in it either. That's funny style regardless.
yea but dudes first reaction in here...was on some capt save em... on some how dare you defile, trick, of some sort my wife... like dude basically raped/coerce the chick... 

If my wife cheated on me im looking at her first... not on some oh well let me go after the dude and do catty girl stuff to him.. and have twitter wars/beef etc... Im looking at her FIRST and FOREMOST..... most ppl in here had it the other way around. I would confront dude in person mono e mono lol... And express whats on my mind and keep it moving... 

No slashing tires, spreading rumors on the internet or other oh like scorn lover tendencies for me. iuno men gossiping and tongue wrestling always was a jeggins, spent to many saturdays in the hairshop with momma in them... not having no real men in your life type of mindstate to me.

I always been of the mindset if you have a issue/beef with a man you come forward to that man and address that man face to face... Not slick talking on a pc/phone... or tadbit tattling etc... 

Dude almost sounds like if he was confronted or saw marco face to face he would tuck tail.. and save face and do little to nothing.
I can co-sign that...I wouldn't had done it either but I guess I can understand why.

Last edited:
Word. That side-piece is someone who can be disrespected and like it :nerd:

:smh: it had to be his wife though but whatever. Eagles bird-gang all-day :smokin

Naw, you're just talking about having a new girl in general. When you're first together it's no holds bar, then it just dies out.

when a men cheats its usually a downgrade.

Ain't that the truth. Its an anomaly

That downgrade is the one that'll let you bust on her face.
These pretty wives ain't slobbin on the D.

Word. That side-piece is someone who can be disrespected and like it :nerd:

:smh: it had to be his wife though but whatever. Eagles bird-gang all-day :smokin

more like no strings attached. he doesnt have to go home to her and she is willing and ready for whatever/whenever.

BtATxD1CAAEu3I4.jpg

Johnny getting it in too

pretty lame for him to out him publicly like that. take your loss like a man and either handle that or move on...
mean.gif
Pretty much.
**** that
laugh.gif

I'm outing dude and hurting him anyway I can. **** HIS marriage. **** his endorsements. **** his couch. **** everything.

And if he's down to see me in the hands, I'll do my best to put him out for the year and **** with his season too.
I wouldn't have done what buddy did on social media, BUT..........

Last edited:
BtATxD1CAAEu3I4.jpg

Johnny getting it in too
johnny be on it lol... dude gets all the playing time and action w/o even being on the field and in the game... he is what tebow shouldve been doing... except can actually play and probably will make it in the nfl

You need to get a wimmin first.

Well goddamb.

:lol:

she thought she had the life, caught a football player, thought he was gonna be big time pro. she thought she was set for life, she had no clue about that practice squad "life style" she thought she was gonna be living that first round money life. This is what happens when shes looking for a come up in life.

Ouchiieee... Lol.

**** that :lol:

I'm outing dude and hurting him anyway I can. **** HIS marriage. **** his endorsements. **** his couch. **** everything.

And if he's down to see me in the hands, I'll do my best to put him out for the year and **** with his season too.

This.

yall got to be trolling, what type of hood code B** **** is this?

DeMarco Murray's former college teammate Brennan Clay tells TMZ Sports he has officially filed for divorce from his wife Gina ... after publicly accusing her of banging Murray behind his back.
Clay -- who played with Murray at the University Oklahoma -- says the Dallas Cowboys superstar was his mentor at OU ... "the person who I looked up to the most as a running back and as a friend."
But Clay says everything changed when he found one of his wife's old cell phones -- which allegedly contained more than 50 "inappropriate" text messages between DeMarco and Gina which "made me disgusted."

Cancel that *****. Hope he don't have a kid with that broad

Last edited:
DeMarco Murray's former college teammate Brennan Clay tells TMZ Sports he has officially filed for divorce from his wife Gina ... after publicly accusing her of banging Murray behind his back.
Clay -- who played with Murray at the University Oklahoma -- says the Dallas Cowboys superstar was his mentor at OU ... "the person who I looked up to the most as a running back and as a friend."
But Clay says everything changed when he found one of his wife's old cell phones -- which allegedly contained more than 50 "inappropriate" text messages between DeMarco and Gina which "made me disgusted."

Damn, I wonder if he had any suspicion or he just decided to charge up her Sidekick 3 for no reason? :lol:

Daaaaambbbbbb............
mean.gif
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom