*| | Denim _ School | |*

I enjoy wearing my Zanerobe Salerno light wash denim. They are comfy with llots of stretch.

Definitely not going to be a popular choice amongst old school denim heads, but a nice alternative to a heavy raw denim.
Thanks.  I do have a black salerno but havent seen a shade/color denim I like... 

Thanks.  I do have a black salerno but havent seen a shade/color denim I like... 

I own these and love them. They have a dark wash and medium wash too, from last season.

Found these a on a site that had them on sale plus I had a coupon code. They're the steady Eddie fit.

Last edited:
so i noticed some dirt or blood (honestly not sure what it is) on my jeans so might be time to clean them. will a soak suffice to clean them or do a real wash?

Been rocking with the Lee 101 line for nearly two years, and was wondering if anyone here have experience.

Lee is solid. I am a fan.
so i noticed some dirt or blood (honestly not sure what it is) on my jeans so might be time to clean them. will a soak suffice to clean them or do a real wash?

I would spot clean.

If they really need a clean, do a cold water bathtub soak with some Dark wash detergent.

bruh i could barely get my foot in and out a 6 I can't imagine 5 3/4.

I just got some at 5.75" for the first time (usually got 6.25"), and I gotta say I think that's my new go to for casual denim. I'll probably stick to 6.25" for anything I'd wear boots with

Those Acnes look cool. What wash are those?

Dudes always acting surprised in here at any leg opening less than 7" :lol: :x :smh: Acnes stretch. It's really not that big of a deal.

Last edited:
I see your selling a size 12 ub, I'm guessing your a size 11.5-12.5, I'm a size 9, see the difference?

I fully understand I'm just saying I couldn't imagine me doing it for the exact reason you said, my foot wouldn't fit haha.

Do elastane infused jeans lose their shape more or less than %100 cotton jeans over time? I'm interested in getting a pair and trying to see how close I should stick to my true sizing.

Ace are skinny, but not too skinny. I bought a pair off of Grailed and ended up getting them tapered to a 5.75" opening. If I wouldn't have gotten the deal off of Grailed, I would have just copped the Thins.

Back
Top Bottom