*| | Denim _ School | |*

I think if you want them to fade, intensely like the Uniqlo, then these aren't the jeans that will do it. I've only seen so many pairs from Gap online that have a nice fade but most are pretty subtle considering.

really just needed some skinny/slim black selvedge. I figured I wasn’t going to get too much fading out of them as well.

I think if you want them to fade, intensely like the Uniqlo, then these aren't the jeans that will do it. I've only seen so many pairs from Gap online that have a nice fade but most are pretty subtle considering.

I still have settled on a pair but I deftinitely want to try this out. I'd like to be around $250 or under. I'd like them to fade to a blue, similar to the Uniqlo pair that AirMagKnows AirMagKnows posted. Not looking for a skinny jean but a slimmer fit with a slight taper.

Thoughts on these:

I'd like to support the locals.

I still have settled on a pair but I deftinitely want to try this out. I'd like to be around $250 or under. I'd like them to fade to a blue, similar to the Uniqlo pair that AirMagKnows AirMagKnows posted. Not looking for a skinny jean but a slimmer fit with a slight taper.

Thoughts on these:

I'd like to support the locals.

May want to give these a try.

https://www.rogueterritory.com/coll...ts/standard-issue-15oz?variant=13616017277033

Damn, got me spending more money.. APLUS APLUS

gap selvedge skinny came in today. Fit is perfecto, but I do have twigs for legs.

20E28B98-5CEF-49F9-8B6B-1A859536B935.jpeg

Last edited:
Copped some black on black momotaros from blue owl
It’s actually a collabo with blue owl comes with a bandana or something

They doing 20% off okayama denim doing 15%

Really in need of a new pair of denim, blew out the crotch in my sugar canes and Self Edge is rightfully closed indefinitely. Stuck between Resolute 710 and Warehouse 800xx

Momotaros from blue owl came in but they at my momma house
Due to social distancing and what have you I’m not rushing to leave the crib to grab em till prolly next week
Poor jeans just sitting there 😢

Do you guys usually get a size down on the waist? Some stretch more than others. I wear a 32, but lost a lil weight. I think I think I’m going to cop 31 next time

Do you guys usually get a size down on the waist? Some stretch more than others. I wear a 32, but lost a lil weight. I think I think I’m going to cop 31 next time

all my jeans different sizes or slightly tighter or loser waste x rise x leg opening depending on the company or even same company differs by batch.. it gets tricky the deeper you ge into it

i Guess the trick would be measure the best fitting pants you have and start from there if you need to go tighter

then if you’re talking straight raw vs one wash etc that’s a whole nother thing

Back
Top Bottom