*| | Denim _ School | |*

Any info on these jeans ? :nerd:

The top pair looks like balmain

Can a rigid fit eventually become relaxed? Got these Levi 513 waxed denim and I'm mad at how it fits. Should have tried it on before.

the rogue territory dark stantons/sk's are pretty similar to the 120x. not exactly the same as the 120x is indigo with black weft whereas the rogue's are your regular dark indigo denim but instead of white yarn they use black yarn so it sort of gives you that black/blue combo. i personally havent seen anything like 3sixteen's shadow selvedge and that actually is the reason why i just made my first 3sixteen purchase last week with the st-120x. but yeah i would definitely check out rogue's dark stantons/sk's depending on what fit you want. hope that helps.

edit: after further research, just realized i was wrong, the dark standon/sk is just like the 120x, indigo warp, black weft :lol:

Thanks for the help il check out the rogue territory pair. Hopefully they have a similar fit and quality of the 3sixteens because im really a fan of theirs..if not il probably just end up getting another pair of the 3sixteens like you got haha.

Thanks for the help il check out the rogue territory pair. Hopefully they have a similar fit and quality of the 3sixteens because im really a fan of theirs..if not il probably just end up getting another pair of the 3sixteens like you got haha.

yeah, no problem man. i've never tried on a pair of the stantons but i would say just from seeing my friend with a pair, they are pretty comparable to 3sixteen's ST. the ST has a higher rise i believe as the stantons is more of a mid rise, but both have the slim straight taper look. the rogue SK is definitely a skinnier fit. but yeah man, cant really go wrong with the 120x :lol: love my pair already, cant wait to break em in. but i totally understand you with 3sixteen's big back pockets.

How do you guys prevent bleeding on your light-colored shoes when breaking in a new pair of raws?

You don't! Many have tried and you always get the same result. Until you get the dye broken up, and you soak/wash for the first time, you will get bleeding.

Back
Top Bottom