Just picked these up from Blue in Green last sale

dropped them off at the tailor cause the old school straight leg is not my bag

1BFAAFE3-37D6-440B-ADAE-14B26A7DC293.jpeg

801 or 802?

low key one of my favorite jeans to wear
i have the 801 in natural indigo high rise relax taper
got them on the front end of quarantine and rocked them ALOT around the house
very good fit for me

i was going to grab these from BiG too, had them in my cart, but you see what I got lol.

I got the 802’s I think the 801s were already sold out during the sale.

yea i snatched the 801's from one of the early weekend sales they were running at the beginning of the pandemic

the luxury of me not being the biggest or smallest size is that i can typically find what i want discounted if i have the patience as long as its not soe super rare ****

Will taking jeans in the waist have an affect on the fit of the jeans elsewhere ?

new iron heart "Mad Black" 21oz denim

Super-slim tapered cut 21oz indigo selvedge denim jeans which have undergone a bit of "black magic" - overdyed twice using two different black dyes and two different methods - resulting in a very black finish that will fade very slowly. Don't ask for details of how it's done, Haraki is keeping this dark art a secret.

1605372271303.png

1605372293093.png

Pair on the left is the new Mad Black compared to their original overdyed process. Very curious to how these secret washes will fade.

Get them. they're actually perfect lol...mine are finally starting to show some wear too

would be my 3rd pair of ONI jeans plus I already got the black KIRAKU-ll-BK 12oz jacket and I love that could only imagine how nice the secret stuff is in person

PBJ and ONI def have the craziest materials in my opinion

Will taking jeans in the waist have an affect on the fit of the jeans elsewhere ?

depends on how much you take in. They pretty much fold the back/butt seam inwards.. I’ve ruined a pair like that by a lady that knocked other pairs out the park. If it’s more than an inch get them to pinch the sides in with a small seam on the waist band

Why not just wear a belt ? I feel like if they’re so big that that doesn’t work then they’re just too big ? Taking them in might only help the waste fit but leaving the rest “wonky”?

that makes me wonder tho
If you’re a size 28 and someone’s a size 48 in the same pants....
Do they have the same size back pockets?

Yeah, I size up with my waist mostly and just ensure the thigh measurement is on point. I'm around a size 33-34 but wear a 36 sometimes and just put on a belt.

I’m like a 29 with decent quad size and these are like a 32. Imma just wear a belt but if I get annoyed with how bunched it looks by the waistband I’ll get it tailored

Soaked my RGT officer trousers for the first time and they shrunk almost 2” length wise... I’m even more in love with them now, no cuffing needed at all :smokin
27-28” length is my sweet spot
Like 40 wears
D1F99A93-D3B2-45F9-B6F9-5A1BDFFBB8B8.jpeg

Please don’t jinx this. I can only imagine how terrible it will become

he been wearing Evisu for a while
I think raw denim as a trend had its time in the sun already but things tend to come back here and there
Wouldn’t be surpised if a few people pick it back up but I don’t see it being a resellers market type thing like bapes or dunks

he been wearing Evisu for a while
I think raw denim as a trend had its time in the sun already but things tend to come back here and there
Wouldn’t be surpised if a few people pick it back up but I don’t see it being a resellers market type thing like bapes or dunks

Im not worried from a consumer standpoint. I am more worried about denim companies creating products to fit a different part of the market
Not to mention I still dont understand how guys are wearing jeans that are cutting off circulation to their ankles, I just dont want to see raw denim become the norm I guess

I didn’t think SB dunks were ever going to come back either, but here we are... lol.

luckily I had like ten pairs of ‘grass cutters’ in the closet since 2010, got double what I paid easily for most of them.

I have a couple left that I grabbed from outlets back in like 2014? 2015? De La Soul lows were in outlets for like $45? I bought that Maple leaf dunk for $35 with box. Sold it last year for $70 because I’d never wear them. Look that pair up on StockX now! Man if I only knew....

Back
Top Bottom