Derek Jeter back on the market.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

A lot of AYOO going on in this thread

grin.gif
eyes.gif
Yeah some of yall be on some questionable @#$!

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

Originally Posted by KiLLaBapi

Anybody think something is wrong with Jeter? For that dude to break up with so many hot women over the years....something ain't right brah
He could very well just be afraid of commitment. Or an !+$!+#*. Or a poonhound.
Young guy and rich, #$!+ he need to settle down for?
see: George Clooney

My dad has been saying Jeter is gay for years, and now I'm starting to believe him. All of these women hes "dated" MAY be a front.
C'est la vie.

^^it's a great front ... but in all seriousness ... the dude is hitting .300 again and he's now back on the market ... hmmmm

Anybody think something is wrong with Jeter? For that dude to break up with so many hot women over the years....something ain't right brah

Yea he said he wants marriage. I think she used him to become more famous as an actress, then left him. I also read earlier this year that Minka didnt want to get married just yet, and prolly he did.

wow derek minka was wifey material too... hes like the male version of mariah wont get married with kids until hes 40 
laugh.gif

maybe he doesnt want to get caught up like tiger.... cant be mad at him tho

*kanye shrug*

Originally Posted by Rocky437

Yea he said he wants marriage. I think she used him to become more famous as an actress, then left him. I also read earlier this year that Minka didnt want to get married just yet, and prolly he did.

tired.gif

JETER!!
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by icandunkonu

she was f'n up his average anyway

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!

when u live in places like this

jeter-house-crop.jpg

derek-jeter-manhattan-home-pool-table-trump-towers-590jn011811.jpg

derek-jeter-apartment-bedroom-trump-lede-590jn011811-1295464605.jpg

chicks like that fall in your lap , my dude will be ok ....

Back
Top Bottom