DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: the rookies

Kwaz... I think like arch said work on the shape. And i find that when im drawin in class just messin, that all my designs just look crazy, they look just wierd... but wierd is good, wierd shows your tryin to go outside da box man. Now thats an aspect ive been working on. Really try to stray away from tha norm. and try something else. but for now looks good. just get creative.
hyper

Nice attempt Kwaz. Those look just like my old designs. Remember that every single positive and negative shape in the shoe should be able to hold it's own. Work on your toebox and stay young!!! NIce job!

Shuguru:don't take anything wrong...I loved them joints!!! Just trying to push everyone a bit cuz it helps us all

werddd... i'm diggn' that retro thign u gots goin' on! same comments as some mentioned... rock on

It's not a finalized version. They're just designs I came up with, nothing serious yet. I'm trying to develop my own style, become more unique. Right now I'm just looking at the different designs, then put a twist on them. I like shoes like the Answer 4, Zoom Turbine and Flightposites cuz they're really unique. They're like nothing else.

Reebok-Answer-8.jpg

First Prismacolor job, so no flames, :b
tongue.gif

Is there gonna be a seperate thread for the Iverson DRC? I got a design done but I don't want to post it til the DRC.
----------------------------------
RIP Chick Hearn
"Fool me once, shame on...shame on you. You fool me you can't get fooled again." -Dubbya
"Using no way as way. Having no limitation as limitation." -Bruce Lee

Hey what kind of markers do you all use? Sharpies? crayola? haha jj...but anyway they all look good. Maybe when i master the coloring part ill enter in one of mine...i probably have at least 100 designs(not saying they are good) in pencil or pen

^^ My god vocal...damn...

Why arent u at Nike again?!?!?

just...damn...

You shut it down early wit the Lebron's....

I would buy those in a heartbeat...

Nothing has topped those yet...

Archeever is a beast as well...

Seriously -- sumone top these...
Lebron1.jpg

yaomingshox4.jpg

And I don't even like J-Will...
ultraflightII.jpg

These Ivy's are beautiful...
answerboard.jpg

My god...changing tha game...
TEAM F.E.B. YOU BASTARDS!!!
" The sun don't shine foreva?!? Yea it do dumb ****, It just sets -- Ima grind foreva..." - God Jewels

iverson vii is sick.
unbelievable. archeever, and all the others , you guys are serious

omg....you guys are SERIOUS

I ain't gonna front, all I want is a blunt
a pair of blue and yellow dunks and my hundreds in chunks. - g-dep

Wow, thanks for the props Young Calog.....I was starting to think I was the only one who felt those. Much appreciated. Everybody really showed up though. If you compare the caliber of the designs on NT right now to even a few months ago--it's a world of difference! Nice work gentlemen :wow:
eek.gif

dope answer vii's arch... digital, i like how you added your shoe design to the drawing of james... zenith, good use of the chinese style; very clean lookin shoe... and shuguru, excellent rendering skills, nice reflections and highlights.

wuzzup im uppin my HyperShox Flight in the next couple of days imma see if i can add better color to the shoes using photoshop

Back
Top Bottom