DESIGNER'S ROLL CALL: the rookies

wow, i like all these designs, and im looking forward to the iverson one. i think ill participate even, i havent ever posted any of my designs, i have alot of them though, so ill see what i can do. keep up all the good work!!

vciiidrawingsmall.jpg

something im working on right now...

any feedback would be appreciated...

not a bad sketch at all....it reminds me a lot of the VC2
i'm guessin that sketch is rather small...if you re draw it make sure you draw it bigger in order to add details more easily...

btw i should have MY computer working today
!
aim:
ShuGuru314

I NEED WHEAT DUNK HIGH in 12/11.5...if you have ANY OTHER DUNKS in a sz 12 lemme know too...i'm addicted

Wuzzup. I aint been here in a minute and I saw this post I started this last week the sketch. And I just finished the photoshop last night. This is my first time using photoshop so BEWARE it might look not so good.
The Sketch:

NikexAirxShimmerx-xSketchx1x.jpg

After I used Photopshop:

NikexAirxShimmerx-xBlue.jpg

ultraflightII.jpg

Finally posting this damn thing...its not very innovative but it was for jay williams...he doesn't deserve the high tech stuff yet...hah
aim:
ShuGuru314

I NEED WHEAT DUNK HIGH in 12/11.5...if you have ANY OTHER DUNKS in a sz 12 lemme know too...i'm addicted

stormrider: dood, nice! it looks like a actual normal shoe that you'd find in a store * thas good, ur more practical*... but yeh, like they say, make it a bit bigger and stuff... try to colour it in

K: dood, thas pretty good for the first time. loose some of the lines to make it less busy, and take away some of that cheesy shine effects from photoshop, and u gots a pretty nice shoe

SG: dayum yo, thas tight!... i'm not sure if' i've seen something similar to it b4, but i like how clean and simple it is. yehh... try to make the sketch bigger than the back ground..i want to see your shoe!

this post is still alive! hahaahah

Storm: Not bad for a sketch. You need to work on the size and the angles.

K: Need to work on the overall shape, and like zen said, lose the crappy effects. It looks a little too much like the Pippen V.

Shu: I think that is in the top two of the post.. you and Arch take it... superhot.

Shuguru: you wrecked it bro! Beautiful rendering!!! Now these fools can see why I was anxious for you to get that up!!!

I would like to see you elaborate a bit more in the future. It looks like the medial is just a flipped version of the lateral, which wouldn't coincide with the outsole. Also, would you want the 5 alpha dots on both sides of the shoe? How does the lacing system work?? Nice work, just want to see you take it to that next level next time :D
happy.gif

ight thanx for the tips im working on another shoe now i wanna try and post it with in the next week or so i learned some more tips from some tutorials i have been reading at work on photoshop so i will see what i can do

""""MORE CRITICIZE IS REQUESTED ON MY DESIGNS"""

thanks for the comments , i appreciate them

i feel ya vocal....i was too lazy to draw the medial
i might go back and draw it up
i promise, the next shoe i'll have some more views
aim:
ShuGuru314

thanks for the feedback ya'll....

im gonna try and photoshop (err photo impact since i dont have photoshop) some of my stuff and sketch em bigger...

i dont have alot of art background so doin the colors and different views is kinda hard for me...but im still workin on it !

Some sketches I made when i was bored in class.
fcc50029.jpg.orig.jpg

fcc50072.jpg.orig.jpg

fcc500f3.jpg.orig.jpg

Please tell me what you think. :D
happy.gif

Not bad, Kwaz. Just keep working at the shape of the shoe. Cuz I think the lines flow pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom