Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
Still not raid ready:rolleyes, doubt ill get a good run at it until the weekend anyway, I want to do a second warlock this week also.

Leveling a second character is easy. Got mine form 193 to 273 in about 3 hours times.

I've only been grinding the public events and I'm at like 217 at the moment :smh:

I hate fools who do not know how to activate the heroic public events.

It also sucks getting there and you're the only one :smh:

Yo if anyone needs help lvling or running nightfall or anything else let me know and i will help you out.

Leveling a second character is easy. Got mine form 193 to 273 in about 3 hours times.

This is my objective for tonight/tomorrow after i finish this weeks milestones.

Might not even cash those in until next monday too though lol

I've only been grinding the public events and I'm at like 217 at the moment :smh:

Yo ill be on tonight if you need some help add me quadbaby

Yo ill be on tonight if you need some help add me quadbaby

I'm on XB1 though.

It's only me and bigj505 bigj505 mostly for XB1.

There are some other dudes also, but they don't reply in the thread.

Both me and and bigj have hardly been on though because he has stuff going on and my girl catches an attitude as soon as I pick up that XB1 controller :smh:

Will continue to grind though, but not sure if I will raid this week we shall see.

Bigj you were right on buying the regular instead of the deluxe because we don't know how many will be rocking like that come a month or two.

I have to say Destiny is one of the best experiences when you're running with friends, but if solo it gets annoying and repetitive.

I'm on XB1 though.

It's only me and bigj505 bigj505 mostly for XB1.

There are some other dudes also, but they don't reply in the thread.

Both me and and bigj have hardly been on though because he has stuff going on and my girl catches an attitude as soon as I pick up that XB1 controller :smh:

Will continue to grind though, but not sure if I will raid this week we shall see.

Bigj you were right on buying the regular instead of the deluxe because we don't know how many will be rocking like that come a month or two.

I have to say Destiny is one of the best experiences when you're running with friends, but if solo it gets annoying and repetitive.

I'm on X1 and have been trying to be active on here. Add me if you want to run - GT is Hushed Shooter. I'm at 240 right now.

Destiny 2 trying to end console wars making clans compatible across the board :nthat:

o2yUgI0.gif
:nerd:

Basically why I convinced my friend to try it. Told him if he didn't like it I'd reimburse him :lol: With half of D1 PS4 struggle squad moving on I don't really have a ton of options like I did before when it comes to playing with people so every bit counts :lol:

I'm still holding onto my 3 exotic engrams until I actually reach 270, that is the only thing I'm gonna maintain. But yeah, those weekly milestones had to be released........especially since they were gonna reset later today anyway.
If you already have these in your inventory, then they are stuck at that level. Engram is determined on the actual drop not when you decrypt them. If it's a reward from Zavala Shaxx etc., then you can hold off on them such as the luminous engrams from the milestones.

Never had nobody be playing alone by choice :lol:

What that's not true... I mean all them other cats are Un's peeps and I don't want to bother those fools when they're all close to 300 light talking about come help me with these heroic strikes :lol:

I saw bert on last night, but my girl was trippin so I had to turn off the XB1 :smh:

If you already have these in your inventory, then they are stuck at that level. Engram is determined on the actual drop not when you decrypt them. If it's a reward from Zavala Shaxx etc., then you can hold off on them such as the luminous engrams from the milestones.

Damn I've been saving and hording all of the bright and exotic engrams I got :smh:

My subclass upgrade too :smh:

I saw it yesterday and it said I had like 26-28 upgrade points and I didn't know what to make of it and turns out that's how you unlock the other stuff in your subclass :smh:

What that's not true... I mean all them other cats are Un's peeps and I don't want to bother those fools when they're all close to 300 light talking about come help me with these heroic strikes :lol:

I saw bert on last night, but my girl was trippin so I had to turn off the XB1 :smh:

Damn I've been saving and hording all of the bright and exotic engrams I got :smh:

I saw it yesterday and it said I had like 26-28 upgrade points and I didn't know what to make of it and turns out that's how you unlock the other stuff in your subclass :smh:
They cool people.

Should hit about 290 light after the weeklly activites.

I have 3 Titans so whoever needs a sub for the raid tomorrow LMK. Ive ran with pretty much everyone in here on PS4 anyway so LETS GET IT!

Bungie is hatin hard by giving me damn near every exotic but the Skyburners scout. SMDH.

They're not..........when you click on the preview button on the exotic engram, you'll see the gear rewards are updated to +4 from your current level. The appearance of the engram shows a fixed level, but the rewards will not be a fixed level.

A friend of mine during a Crucible match encrypted one of his exotic engrams for me, and it showed that it updated to his power level.

I ain't buying that ****, dude.

If you're that paranoid, just decrypt one of your exotics and you'll see.

If you get to a public event and no one is there just open up the map and fast travel back there again. It'll load you into a new instance of the event and there might be people there doing it now. You can also do this to repeat the same event more than once

They're not..........when you click on the preview button on the exotic engram, you'll see the gear rewards are updated to +4 from your current level. The appearance of the engram shows a fixed level, but the rewards will not be a fixed level.

A friend of mine during a Crucible match encrypted one of his exotic engrams for me, and it showed that it updated to his power level.

I ain't buying that ****, dude.

If you're that paranoid, just decrypt one of your exotics and you'll see.

:smh:

Man now you got me shook to decode them :smh:

I'm just going to wait and see.

Back
Top Bottom