• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
@ballahb

My bad for not joining yesterday. I wouldve ran the NF with you but I had just completed it. LMK if u need that this week tho. I got you and anyone else on here who needs the run before reset.

I've only been grinding the public events and I'm at like 217 at the moment :smh:

I hate fools who do not know how to activate the heroic public events.

It also sucks getting there and you're the only one :smh:

Care to explain how to activate one and any other newb tips?

I played destiny 1 but solo when the taken king dropped I don't even think I ever did a raid lol

Care to explain how to activate one and any other newb tips?

I played destiny 1 but solo when the taken king dropped I don't even think I ever did a raid lol

Bro, raiding is the best part about this game. Even if youre the antisocial gamer type you need to experience it atleast a couple times. If youre on PS4 theres a grip of us back on since D2 dropped. Theres all types of characters in this thread alone... Just gotta pick who you vibe with the best. LOL.

If youre on PS4 add me: allCHEMISTRY

Last edited:
The raid will be new to all of us when it releases tomorrow, so everyone will be on a clean slate. You wouldn't have to worry too much about it, joe billionaire joe billionaire . All the "tryhard raiders" will not be out to intimidate you because they will all be learning the new raid mechanics as the same time as us, so you should comfortably slide into a raid group fairly easily this week.

That being said, the NT members on here are more chill and laid-back than those "elitist tryhards" on the LFGs......so you're best bet is trying to raid with some of us.

The raid will be new to all of us when it releases tomorrow, so everyone will be on a clean slate. You wouldn't have to worry too much about it, joe billionaire joe billionaire . All the "tryhard raiders" will not be out to intimidate you because they will all be learning the new raid mechanics as the same time as us, so you should comfortably slide into a raid group fairly easily this week.

That being said, the NT members on here are more chill and laid-back than those "elitist tryhards" on the LFGs......so you're best bet is trying to raid with some of us.

FACTS. It's a much better experience raiding with NT then outside groups.

Those tryhard LFG/Reddit type of dudes make me sick... It'll make the experience terrible. NT is where it's at.

I always hated LFG, but I understood it's purpose. It was annoying to see posts less than a day after the raid drops like, LFG, must be 400, must have raid emblem and weapons, must know all mechanics, no squeakers, must have Ghally.

It got to a point where people weren't even experiencing the raid; they just wanted to loot as fast as possible.

ME.png

ALL READY. 3 spikes in the shoulder for that brolic shoulder charge.
This was before yesterdays grind so I'm 276. Don't trip off the gun setup, Imma switch it up on the cabal tomorrow... I got some work for them clowns. LOL.

ME.png

ALL READY. 3 spikes in the shoulder for that brolic shoulder charge.
This was before yesterdays grind so I'm 276. Don't trip of the gun setup, Imma switch it up on the cabal tomorrow... I got some work for them clowns. LOL.

Titan looking clean :pimp:

No squekers and must have a Ghally is the funniest **** ever when I first saw it. :lol:

No squekers and must have a Ghally is the funniest **** ever when I first saw it. :lol:

I really don't mind the "no squeakers" requirements............try being in a group with like 4 squeakers, and you'll understand why :smh:

But the hilarious ones are when Iron Banner is out. The ones with a "Must have a k/d of 4.2342342 and have Last Word" LOL :rofl:

Titan looking clean :pimp:

Thanks.

I seen some really sick loadouts, armor combos and shaders from the NTers on my PSN list already. Some of that hunter gear is too ill.

Everyone post their mains up... Not the side pieces tho. LOL.

Last edited:
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Destiny server maintenance continues. Expected completion is 2 PM PDT. Stay tuned for updates.</p>&mdash; Bungie Help (@BungieHelp) <a href="">September 12, 2017</a></blockquote> <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Everybody helping each other, exactly what this thread was set up for.

We all gon eat. (In my @quadjr voice)

He was talking about everybody eating and I told him he sounded like Ace from Paid in Full.
Asked him if he ever saw the movie and he said "Yeah with Chris Rock" :rofl: Jr still funny as **** man :lol:

Not having a Gjally SUCKED. It was the first exotic Xur sold and I didn't pick it up and spent the rest of my time on Destiny regretting it.

He was talking about everybody eating and I told him he sounded like Ace from Paid in Full.
Asked him if he ever saw the movie and he said "Yeah with Chris Rock" :rofl: Jr still funny as **** man :lol:

Not having a Gjally SUCKED. It was the first exotic Xur sold and I didn't pick it up and spent the rest of my time on Destiny regretting it.

Second exotic weapon. First Friday was red death.

I just thought about it... How TF are we supposed to get through the raid without heavy ammo synths?

Bungie trolling hard... Who doesnt pop heavy everytime the can in the raids tho?

ISSA WIPE.

I just realized we don't have ammo synths anymore...........oh god, this new D2 raid is going to be the true definition of STRUGGLE without ammo synths of any form

Servers are down to patch a gauntlets that accidentally have a symbol identical to a white supremacist organization :smh:

Back
Top Bottom