Did/Will you preorder Destiny

• Yes

Votes: 35 59.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 23.7%
  • Still on the fence

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
He was talking about everybody eating and I told him he sounded like Ace from Paid in Full.
Asked him if he ever saw the movie and he said "Yeah with Chris Rock" :rofl: Jr still funny as **** man :lol:

I made him sit down and watch Paid in Full ...made him clean his first pair of J's with a toothbrush, he was like Unc so that's where u got that from. Told him we all cleaned our kicks with toothbrushes back in the day and still do.

Speaking of Xur when is he supposed to bless us with his presence this weekend?

Friday from my understanding. I'm curious to see how much stuff will go for. I feel like everyone will grab whatever weapon he has :lol:

Watch he comes through with Coldheart though :stoneface:

I made him sit down and watch Paid in Full ...made him clean his first pair of J's with a toothbrush, he was like Unc so that's where u got that from. Told him we all cleaned our kicks with toothbrushes back in the day and still do.

Saturday morning after cartoons I'd have to get my white and bright kicks and head to the bathroom and get to scrubbing.
Mom eventually just started buying me only black sneakers after I whined enough about cleaning them :lol: Hated doing that **** :lol:

**** sakes, I just turned on Mario + Rabbids on my Nintendo Switch AND just heard the servers are back up.

quad quad @quadjr Based Jesus Based Jesus ihust1e ihust1e freshpairs freshpairs biggie62 biggie62 @wrightone86 @zero23 and whoever else I've raided with multiple times... Hit me if I'm on and ya'll need an extra one. I'm bringing in a defender Titan so you already know what it is. If we can get the mechanics down you know we can get through that thing.

Quad... The struggle was real with young quad skywalker in the NF last night. Ain't a damn thing change with #TST

LOL.

Aye i need one of yall to put me in the NT clan on xbox .. im new to the game but trust me when i say im bout that action.

The maintenance update now shows the clan roster in-game..........I can see you guys now when I go the clan section of the pause screen

quad quad @quadjr Based Jesus Based Jesus ihust1e ihust1e freshpairs freshpairs biggie62 biggie62 @wrightone86 @zero23 and whoever else I've raided with multiple times... Hit me if I'm on and ya'll need an extra one. I'm bringing in a defender Titan so you already know what it is. If we can get the mechanics down you know we can get through that thing.

Quad... The struggle was real with young quad skywalker in the NF last night. Ain't a damn thing change with #TST

LOL.

Cool id be free to give it a shot tomorrow night.

My character at 274 at the moment (might jump a bit more once i do the powerful drops and exotic quests tonight)

ME.png

ALL READY. 3 spikes in the shoulder for that brolic shoulder charge.
This was before yesterdays grind so I'm 276. Don't trip off the gun setup, Imma switch it up on the cabal tomorrow... I got some work for them clowns. LOL.

My dude chem coming out with the legion of dooms :pimp:

2vm7bsn-1238580.jpg

My dude chem coming out with the legion of dooms :pimp:

2vm7bsn-1238580.jpg

Good to see you back on bro... You already know how we do in in them raids. I still remember we destroyed Oryx 3 times in a row in a matter of like an hour with randoms while cats was struggling. That was crazy. LOL.

There is no console exclusive clan for NT D2 players.........we're all joined under one clan (there are Xbox people in this clan, so you'll have NT family on Xbox one to help you out)

https://www.bungie.net/en/ClanV2/Chat?groupId=1987346

#WeFamily
We came a long way. :pimp:

Ya'll good folks tho, no one tried to ban me from the tread back in the day. Cats be dumb sensitive in the PS tread getting folks banned. lol

This Nightshade and Uriel's Gift combo that I'm rolling into the Crucible is straight up slaying right now...........my Ls quickly turned into Ws the moment I acquired both weapons.

Mida and Uriel's Gift combo is deadly too as someone mentioned earlier, but definitely Nightshade and Uriel's Gift is a deadly crucible combo in the right player's hands

Edit: It also helps that I'm using a Counterbalance mod on my Hunter's legendary class armor LOOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom