Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Tek remember I told him, i did the glitch and either the Heavy Machine gund :smh: or the Gjallarhorn are gonna pop up friday

Tek remember I told him, i did the glitch and either the Heavy Machine gund :smh: or the Gjallarhorn are gonna pop up friday

If Gjallahorn pops from Xur up I'm buying rocket launcher synthesis, get 2 people and run strikes for a couple of hours to get those perks up on Saturday.

Last edited:
Yall know how long I've been waiting on the gjallarhorn. Let's just hope it actually drops cuz statistically it's long overdue.

My corrective measure is maxed but the truth rocket launcher does better honestly.

That long post has a few issues but whatever. It's right enough

The other day we ran the raid on normal from beginning to end, it took over 2 hours, I know b/c I timed it, that was the day Jr. kept saying "one more time yall, just one more time" ....we have never done it in an hour.

Last edited:
Bungie knows we're all waiting on the Gjallarhorn to be for sale, and thanks to all the Youtube videos of entire fireteams only using the Gjallarhorn, they probably never let Xur sell it again, or nerf it like they're doing everything else.

The other day we ran the raid on normal from beginning to end, it took over 2 hours, I know b/c I timed it, that was the day Jr. kept saying "one more time yall, just one more time" ....we have never done it in an hour.

That was us doing the Cheese on hard. When we ran it on Thursday it took us 1.5 hours. It would have been faster if we decided early whether we were cheesing the Templar or just doing it normally so we wiped twice.

Last edited:

That was us doing the Cheese on hard. When we ran it on Thursday it took us 1.5 hours. It would have been faster if we decided early whether we were cheesing the Templar or just doing it normally so we wiped twice.
It's a lot quicker/easier on normal when you aren't carrying level 25-26 guardians through the raid. 

I should have my vision of confluence and ice breaker fully upgraded after doing the heroic and nightfall.  I'll be down for a raid if needed.  

These servers

Ec2TVI1.gif

Your Hezens + my Gjallarhorn, and a couple more max level rocket launchers and I bet we can KO Atheon in one pass legit through the portal on normal. 
Ice Breakers with Weapons of Lights + the buff are 8k+ crits. You add rockets to that and 1-3 passes and he should be dead on hard. Hopefully Wright and myself get Gjallahorns this week, or at least me. He has the Hezens already. For me it's a much bigger upgrade
smokin.gif
My Ice breaker which isn't even fully upgraded was doing 10K damage to Atheon on normal w/o weapons of light. Atheon on normal is a joke. Or at least he used to be, with this new random teleportation thing idk if it'll be that easy anymore
mean.gif

My Ice breaker which isn't even fully upgraded was doing 10K damage to Atheon on normal w/o weapons of light. Atheon on normal is a joke. Or at least he used to be, with this new random teleportation thing idk if it'll be that easy anymore :smh:

We just need people to be comfortable being relic holders. 3 get ported, 1 can take care of the first 3 Oracles by himself as they spawn slower. So 2 take out the adds really quickly. Not that hard really nor is it complicated. The relic holder has to be aggressive and focus must be placed on running through those things asap so the outside group has less chance of something going wrong.

Last edited:
yeah the only thing that changes is at least 4 people need to be comfortable with the relic.  Outside team just opens portals, stays on high ground and take out supplicants

Yea my Hezen has everything unlocked I just didn't do the last 3 that needs mats....same with my Praeydeth sniper

Since I have VoC, I can get away with not needing a sniper as much with the Hobgoblins.

Since I said I am leveling the 77 Wizard first, what should I then focus on after that for the group?

Praeydeth Revenge (Void Sniper)

Hezen Vengeance (Solar Launcher)

IceBreaker (Solar Sniper)

The Truth / Exodus Plan (Void Launchers)

I try to keep around 15 synthesis of all types on me all the time. Granted since I have been leveling stuff lately, I have only kept around 14k glimmer on me at a time. I wish the cap was higher than 25k for it. Seems weird that you can't just keep a large amount of it.

Last edited:
Im at work, so I cant verifiy, but there are constant complaints of people not being able to get online in the PS thread, the app doesn't even work right now.

So as soon as you turn on the PS4 does, it ask you to update immedicately like a forced update? .....or can you update later?

biggie62 biggie62 I don't think that method you posted is working anymore b/c everybody on reddit complaining as well.

Yea my Hezen has everything unlocked I just didn't do the last 3 that needs mats....same with my Praeydeth sniper

Since I have VoC, I can get away with not needing a sniper as much with the Hobgoblins.

Since I said I am leveling the 77 Wizard first, what should I then focus on after that for the group?

I try to keep around 15 synthesis of all types on me all the time. Granted since I have been leveling stuff lately, I have only kept around 14k glimmer on me at a time. I wish the cap was higher than 25k for it. Seems weird that you can't just keep a large amount of it.

The Truth void launcher is necessity without multiple Gjallarhorns.

Im at work, so I cant verifiy, but there are constant complaints of people not being able to get online in the PS thread, the app doesn't even work right now.

So as soon as you turn on the PS4 does, it ask you to update immedicately like a forced update? .....or can you update later?

[@]Biggie62[/@] I don't think that method you posted is working anymore b/c everybody on reddit complaining as well.

I read that PSN is undergoing maintenance right now.

Truth will be far more useful for raiding than any of those other guns. Icebreaker is clutch doe in many situations....

Truth will be far more useful for raiding than any of those other guns. Icebreaker is clutch doe in many situations....

I would say the Turth as well since the aggressively seek target will be a great perk. But wait until we finish nightfall and maybe Friday since who knows what Xur sells. You have the baby Gjallahorn already.

Last edited:
Ok, so I will work with The Truth launcher now and just get everything unlocked at least for it. Hezen already has everything unlocked so that is just there waiting.

I might buy another legendary primary to level along with the Truth...all my other primaries are exotics, so I can't use them with the exotic launcher.

Edit: Actually I have a pulse rifle in the vault that I could level up so I can save my marks for something else and not buy another weapon with them.

Last edited:

Ok, so I will work with The Truth launcher now and just get everything unlocked at least for it. Hezen already has everything unlocked so that is just there waiting.

I might buy another legendary primary to level along with the Truth...all my other primaries are exotics, so I can't use them with the exotic launcher.

Edit: Actually I have a pulse rifle in the vault that I could level up so I can save my marks for something else and not buy another weapon with them.
VoC. /thread

Back
Top Bottom