Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

so there was a video pre patch showing atheon falling off a different area :lol:

ppl on bungie are thinking its still gonna work post patch

who got that atheon checkpoint to try it tonight?

so there was a video pre patch showing atheon falling off a different area
laugh.gif

ppl on bungie are thinking its still gonna work post patch

who got that atheon checkpoint to try it tonight?
Man if the community knew of another place to glitch him and just kept it under wraps so that it wouldn't be patched as well
roll.gif

nthat.gif

I've been using the suros as my primary but last night I leveled up my vanguard and got shadow price as a reward. Is it worth leveling to free up the exotic spot or should I throw it in the vault?

Man if the community knew of another place to glitch him and just kept it under wraps so that it wouldn't be patched as well :rofl:

:nthat:
Impossible to keep under wraps.

Was wondering if the raid completion stats were skewed because of the Aetheon cheese? Probably right.. Then I thought Bungie will probably see a bunch of completions that took 3 minutes.. Hmm

Interesting strat but this was posted 5 days ago. He supposedly floats now. Not sure how that is going to work.

Couple of noob-ish questions. I just hit level 20, and now the "real" fun begins:

When doing a mission w/ others, and you kill a baddie, and loot falls, is it duplicate so all players involved have a chance, or do I need to sprint to the loot (guns/armor/etc) before others?

Also, what should I be spending most of my time on to get said sweet armor/guns upgrades? Vanguard missions, strikes? I'm not to 26 so I can't get to a Raid yet.

THANKS!

I've been using the suros as my primary but last night I leveled up my vanguard and got shadow price as a reward. Is it worth leveling to free up the exotic spot or should I throw it in the vault?
I bought the Shadow Price and it is my go to legendary assault rifle. I definitely would have another legendary primary to allow you to use an exotic elsewhere if you need to.
someone help me embed

That is absolutely crazy, lol. Definitely would be interesting to get done.

So he floats now if he goes off the side? Will he just stay floating on the side or will he float back on to the platform? Keep him floating on the side and just spam attack him?

I dismantled my shadow price after the Epilogue, the shadow price is trash IMO

This blasphemy here
laugh.gif

They are 2 different types of assault rifles.

Epilogue is high rate of fire and low impact. Price is slower rate of fire and more impact. They are 2 different play styles and types of assault rifles. My first assault rifle legendary was the Doctor Nope, so I have used both types, and they both are decent but for I prefer the lower rate of fire assault rifles. I have been tempted to buy the Vanquisher VIII from the New Monarchy faction because I have heard that is the only thing that really trumps the Shadow Price (more so PvP-wise).

Last edited:
Wait, I was just thinking.....Has Atheon always been able to walk on to the middle platform where everyone was standing, or I am missing something that they were doing to get him to get to there?

This blasphemy here :lol:

They are 2 different types of assault rifles.

Epilogue is high rate of fire and low impact. Price is slower rate of fire and more impact. They are 2 different play styles and types of assault rifles. My first assault rifle legendary was the Doctor Nope, so I have used both types, and they both are decent but for I prefer the lower rate of fire assault rifles. I have been tempted to buy the Vanquisher III from the New Monarchy faction because I have heard that is the only thing that really trumps the Shadow Price (more so PvP-wise).

I like the Vanquisher better than the Epilogue or shadow price ...but I would use my Suros before any of them.

Last edited:
Wait, I was just thinking.....Has Atheon always been able to walk on to the middle platform where everyone was standing, or I am missing something that they were doing to get him to get to there?

someone was throwing nades behind atheon making him move forward

I like the Vanquisher better than the Epilogue or shadow price ...but I would use my Suros before any of them.
Yea but he was asking if the gun was worth leveling to have the exotic slot opened up. Suros is definitely nice, but it is still an exotic. I passed on it again this past week from Xur as well. I don't want another exotic primary for now (unless it is a reward from a mission or something).
someone was throwing nades behind atheon making him move forward
Ahh gotcha. I caught it when I watched it again.

I love how Bungie rolls out patches that break the game even more. Fix the bugs first. Worry about the menial things later.

I went in with a team of six and we were playing well even with having 3 random people being teleported at a time. However, after a couple of wipes while we were trying to get into the swing of things, Atheon started teleporting all of us at once. He did it 4 times until we all decided to quit. With all of us being teleported, there was no way for us to open up the gates. Is anyone else having this problem?

If this ever happened to us...... Lol.

Back
Top Bottom