Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

thats not even the worst part. Homie has a mic but chooses not to use it at all. Firing rockets mad early because he can't hear us say shoot. I'm got so sick of the bs I told him he can't raid with us till he uses his mic and maxes his gally. Ri-God damn-diculous

:rofl: :rofl:

Yo man let Nate live :lol:

But on some real.. he's a funny dude for this :rofl:

Am i alone when i despise people using a health regen primary for HM crota? Other better things to use for that exotic slot. That or yall need to get your defense/strafe skills up.

I feel you.

When I'm swordbearer I use suros. Really no reason for me to have an exotic anywhere else. But when I'm not swordbearer I use icebreaker

But let's be honest. It's not hard at all to down Crota. As long as one person has a Gjally.

TPT only had one gjally for the longest time, 2 hungers and 1 truth and we never had issues bringing him down. Now we have two gjallys it's pretty much only them who need to shoot crota :lol:

I wouldn't even say a gjally is necessary. I have joined in randoms in LFG. And the whole fireteam was using HOC and we didn't have a problem at all.

Last edited:
I feel you.

When I'm swordbearer I use suros. Really no reason for me to have an exotic anywhere else. But when I'm not swordbearer I use icebreaker

But let's be honest. It's not hard at all to down Crota. As long as one person has a Gjally.

TPT only had one gjally for the longest time, 2 hungers and 1 truth and we never had issues bringing him down. Now we have two gjallys it's pretty much only them who need to shoot crota :lol:

I wouldn't even say a gjally is necessary. I have joined in randoms in LFG. And the whole fireteam was using HOC and we didn't have a problem at all.
im using my gjallarhorn when i run sword. I want sword bearer down asap and ill use all 7 rockets if i must. Im trying to get things done in one run. Some of yall that i ran with can vouch how i run the raid.

im using my gjallarhorn when i run sword. I want sword bearer down asap and ill use all 7 rockets if i must. Im trying to get things done in one run. Some of yall that i ran with can vouch how i run the raid.

Same here, I'm shooting 3 to 4 rounds each time the swordbearer comes out so that he's down with the quickness

Ive been using my red death and one way ticket on crota so f yall. One way ticket > gally. Ps i don't have a gally :frown:

I thought I was going to be using my red death X hunger of crota combo once I finished leveling it up. But I barely ever take damage now

I thought I was going to be using my red death X hunger of crota combo once I finished leveling it up. But I barely ever take damage now

That's the thing, once you know what you and your raid is doing there is very little reason to be taking damage at all. I feel like at this point almost everyone should have at least 1 helmet, whether exotic, Crota, or even a normal legendary/blue, where you have the perk to restore health with orb pickup. Just go back to the center room where your orbs are laying and switch the gear and boom back to full health.

And to those being sad about not having a Gjally, just use whatever your best launcher is with tracking and shoot a few sniper or primar shots after you let your rocket off. Yes Gjallys make like a bit easier because 3 are enough to down Crota if the wolfpacks all go off (doesn't always happen). But shooting 4 normal rockets and some primary/sniper is enough to counteract it.

IB is nice, but Gjally is a better option in 90% of cases. LDR is a little better because you can still shoot through the rock if needed and the Gjally will take the swordbearer down faster if you get close Crota moving.

@ me b 
nerd.gif
i mean... u knew what time it was. 
laugh.gif

roll.gif
whatever b.

I pray every day to RNG that bungie nerfs that trash

Congratulations, everyone.

You  now have until Sunday at 4AM EST to own the best gun in the game

Pay homage 
nthat.gif

Suwoo forever
You already know !
nthat.gif

Jumping on the Suwoo Death ....word to the homie @iHust1e     
pimp.gif

nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

When Iron Banner come back? This Tuesday? Im only playing if they gotta chest, helm and is selling their Fusion rifle. Anything other than that I'll pass and waste all my motes on rerolling that Scout

@iHust1e

You still the homie bruh.. Rank 15 Cryptarch and then another BitterSteel from DO
mean.gif

Need 3 for Crota HM and VOG HM.. PSN: bosKicKzZ
VIOLATION SMH

I got you on crota if you whenever. I gotta do it with my warlock

And I can swing relic if needed

Last edited:
Is it worth it to buy red death and claws of ahamkara? I already have a suros and helmet regen perk and im not really a big fan of meleeing in crucible. I just don't wanna miss my chance on getting them both.

Man... HM has been the worse for me this week. 2 characters stuck on the last part. The stupidest things keep happening :smh:

Is it worth it to buy red death and claws of ahamkara? I already have a suros and helmet regen perk and im not really a big fan of meleeing in crucible. I just don't wanna miss my chance on getting them both.

Yes to both. Having double flame shield for the abyss and bridge is clutch and even for crucible. You might not melee but you're telling me if you are close to someone you rather switch weapons or shoot with a primary rather than melee?

Red death is a good fun too. Just because you don't need it right now doesn't mean that it won't be useful. Plus the red death hits harder than a Suros, much harder.

I copped the eagle claws only bc i needed more light so i could get into HM crota with my warlock and hope for a crota helm/gloves.

When @bLaZ3n  told me how useful theyd be for the first two parts, i decided to max them out now. Should be good until I get the missing raid armor.

Nice runs today bos. Even though nobody really ate lol

maaaaaaaaaaaan u been mia this week. i think the one time i saw you, you ignored the invite :frown:
Nah fam see the way my invites work.....

But nah sometimes my girls little brother plays and well since he's 12 he doesn't really acknowledge the invites and stuff. Beleive it or not he's pretty useful considering he got my two extra characters to level 20 and just glimmer farms for me. Should be on tonight though after 8. View media item 1445695

maaaaaaaaaaaan u been mia this week. i think the one time i saw you, you ignored the invite :frown:

But nah sometimes my girls little brother plays and well since he's 12 he doesn't really acknowledge the invites and stuff. Beleive it or not he's pretty useful considering he got my two extra characters to level 20 and just glimmer farms for me. Should be on tonight though after 8. View media item 1445695

:lol: good stuff. I'm thinking I should be on but we'd have to get a team. I have the end cp for hard with 2 characters so if we have a solid crew then we can double up at the very least.

:lol: good stuff. I'm thinking I should be on but we'd have to get a team. I have the end cp for hard with 2 characters so if we have a solid crew then we can double up at the very least.

It's probably bcos I wasn't there running sword for yall :lol:

I can help you tonight tho just lemme know what time you'll be online.

Man... HM has been the worse for me this week. 2 characters stuck on the last part. The stupidest things keep happening :smh:

It's probably bcos I wasn't there running sword for yall :lol:

I can help you tonight tho just lemme know what time you'll be online.

Crota HM was good for me :nerd: two characters, two clears. One did the whole raid in 25-30 minutes or so and finished each part on the first try. Second, hopped on the forums and cleared it first try (granted, tried 2 runs a couple nights before and failed). Had to catch a flight otherwise I woulda waited for y'all.

Last edited:

Send me a invite i might be playing another game tho but i wanna try hm crota one more time.

Back
Top Bottom