Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

:lol: good stuff. I'm thinking I should be on but we'd have to get a team. I have the end cp for hard with 2 characters so if we have a solid crew then we can double up at the very least.

Send me a invite i might be playing another game tho but i wanna try hm crota one more time.

I'm not sure I have your screen name. You have a level 32 guy to help?

Man... HM has been the worse for me this week. 2 characters stuck on the last part. The stupidest things keep happening :smh:

It's probably bcos I wasn't there running sword for yall :lol:

I can help you tonight tho just lemme know what time you'll be online.

Crota HM was good for me :nerd: two characters, two clears. One did the whole raid in 25-30 minutes or so and finished each part on the first try. Second, hopped on the forums and cleared it first try (granted, tried 2 runs a couple nights before and failed). Had to catch a flight otherwise I woulda waited for y'all.

:smh:

Undefined Undefined I think I should be on around 730 or so. Have to get this movie time out of the way with the wife first.

GT Johnboy716 naw im still lvl 31 (need shards) but i dont need a carry i can handle my self. I just never beat hm. Everytime it glitches or something happens
He only has one requirement. You gotta join me in a rumble playlist and win 2/3 or else you get banned.
Dr-Evil-Laughing.gif

Man... HM has been the worse for me this week. 2 characters stuck on the last part. The stupidest things keep happening
mean.gif
It's probably bcos I wasn't there running sword for yall
laugh.gif

I can help you tonight tho just lemme know what time you'll be online.
Crota HM was good for me
nerd.gif
two characters, two clears. One did the whole raid in 25-30 minutes or so and finished each part on the first try. Second, hopped on the forums and cleared it first try (granted, tried 2 runs a couple nights before and failed). Had to catch a flight otherwise I woulda waited for y'all.
mean.gif

@Ace93 I think I should be on around 730 or so. Have to get this movie time out of the way with the wife first.
Iight I'll be online.

Got another Ballerhorn from NM Crota right now, that makes 3, really just want Red Hand IX or Hand of Crota.

Last edited:
how about another level 29 hunter?

need some shards to upgrade armor and one strange coin to cop red death

Aye bro sorry I didn't see this till now but if you need help I'm always down to help. Seeing as evo did his already lol maybe we can get a quick 4 or 5 man team and get it done quick.

Last edited:
Hopefully bro

Edit: does anyone know what that blocked off light beam in Venus is for??

Late reply. Don't really keep up on this thread as much as before but search 'the terminus destiny' on YouTube. I recently just found about it since I was hunting for all the dead ghost. Speaking of which I have 71 now. Tryna pump up my grimoire over 2800 almost there 8)

If any of yall need anyone for raids or whatever I'm always down to help NT famb. I can run sword or whatever too [emoji]128077[/emoji]

If any of yall need anyone for raids or whatever I'm always down to help NT famb. I can run sword or whatever too [emoji]128077[/emoji]
definitely need that help.. was 1 strange coin away from red death.. i'm tight.. played crucible and did vanguard roc strike playlist and nada..

definitely need that help.. was 1 strange coin away from red death.. i'm tight.. played crucible and did vanguard roc strike playlist and nada..
I know that feeling. Same thing happened to me a month or so ago when I didn't have any ice breakers.

I can't wait for HOW.

Got all the crota primaries, only crota weapon I'm missin is the fusion.

I've come to terms that the gjally just isn't for me so now I am bored with the game lol

Back
Top Bottom