Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

Yeah I think a lot of us in the same boat. The thread has slowed down a lot

Yea there is a need for new content. I have every weapon in the game now that's an exotic and every gun from both raids. There really isn't much to do. I guess I could use 2 more black hammers, but that's it. Plus, a lot of us have gone pretty hardcore so we are in the process of a burnout phase.

Tell ya'll one thing, after doing so many HM clears in a row, doing a NM last week was straight laughs and jokes. We couldn't believe how easy and fun it was when you can make mistakes and still recover from them. Popping bubbles in front of people's rockets, people dying for boomers because they thought the boomer wasn't strong, and just how much more damage everything takes. Pure comedy :lol:

Still playing for the hawkmoon :smh: . Got 4 exotic primaries this week and not one was the hawkmoon smh. Xur will be selling it once Xbox gets it right :lol: ?

Man, busy week - anybody have a hard crota CP that wants to run around 9-9:30 CST? I need to do it at least once (maybe twice..)

Yea there is a need for new content. I have every weapon in the game now that's an exotic and every gun from both raids. There really isn't much to do. I guess I could use 2 more black hammers, but that's it. Plus, a lot of us have gone pretty hardcore so we are in the process of a burnout phase.

Tell ya'll one thing, after doing so many HM clears in a row, doing a NM last week was straight laughs and jokes. We couldn't believe how easy and fun it was when you can make mistakes and still recover from them. Popping bubbles in front of people's rockets, people dying for boomers because they thought the boomer wasn't strong, and just how much more damage everything takes. Pure comedy :lol:

Currently with the lack of content in PvE.. is why I urge people to play PvP.

Theres like 5 people in here that play PvP outside of Iron Banner.. and personally I might think thats more of a Playstation problem(meaning that most of yall come from Story/Single player backgrounds). Coming from Xbox, where multiplayer is more competitive, draws me to the PVP aspect in this game.. but most of yall just aren't into it :smh:

hoping the IB glitch still works. not really trying to grind IB again.
nerd.gif

Im just playing for 3 pieces of crota armor.

1) Titan helm (orb regen)

2) Warlock helm

3) Warlock gauntlets.

After Tues/Wed, Im playing Lego Marvel and free indie games lol

Be on Destiny before the reset time. Make sure you don't log out, go to the main menu or turn off your xbox.

Stay in orbit until the reset. Once the reset happens you go to the tower.

You will still have your IB rank from the previous time, for example rank 5, and you can buy whatever you want.

Been playing with some guys from the Destiny top 10 leaderboards and it's just unfair 
laugh.gif

The game could really use a ranked playlist of some sort.

Played for like 4 hours straight and didn't lose a single game.

Last edited:

Theres like 5 people in here that play PvP outside of Iron Banner.. and personally I might think thats more of a Playstation problem(meaning that most of yall come from Story/Single player backgrounds). Coming from Xbox, where multiplayer is more competitive, draws me to the PVP aspect in this game.. but most of yall just aren't into it :smh:

I play PVP a lot and even that gets boring. But I went from ps2 to the 360 and play COD and battlefield heavily so I get what your saying.

Once I got the PS3 still did the multiplayer on BF3 but not as hardcore I guess.

Man, busy week - anybody have a hard crota CP that wants to run around 9-9:30 CST? I need to do it at least once (maybe twice..)

I don't have the cp but I'll be on if u need help renny. blaz3n blaz3n yeah man i will crucible 100x over playing ROC strikes. Much more fun to me. And hawk moon and gally only things I'd like that uidon't have

Be on Destiny before the reset time. Make sure you don't log out, go to the main menu or turn off your xbox.

Stay in orbit until the reset. Once the reset happens you go to the tower.

You will still have your IB rank from the previous time, for example rank 5, and you can buy whatever you want.

Been playing with some guys from the Destiny top 10 leaderboards and it's just unfair 
laugh.gif

The game could really use a ranked playlist of some sort.

Played for like 4 hours straight and didn't lose a single game.
Ah thanks. Same as the bounty glitch, cool.

Im still going to have to get to IB Rank 5 once, though. 
mean.gif

I mean I like crucible when everything is fair and there is no lag switching/blatant cheating to gain an advantage. I mean I don't get frustrated like Zero where I take it out on physical objects, but I get angry. It just annoys me. Plus, every time I would play crucible you already have a full squad in skirmish so I'm just left all alone :smh:

Last edited:
Today I found out GGhorns don't affect me

Thats footage my teammate recorded of me
laugh.gif

Took at least two gally shots/wolfpack rounds and ended the game with 3 gally kills of my own
qi6pdAN.png
Rockets didn't track.....only wolfpacks
My bad I'm on crack... I thought u were talking about the heavy ammo glitch and ib being icebreaker lolol.

I just realized u meant the iron banner rank glitch Haha... Ooops
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom