Destiny Thread (Bungie) - 9/9/14

I think Memphis retired from destiny after he got his gjally. Need you back bruh.... Need that vex gun.

That said, you missed me going off on him last night :lol:
How u got 2 hunters that you keep sharing gear? :lol:

You on Xbox? I used to play with Memphis pretty often, but lately I just do Crucible

Yep.... But u failed to get MEMPH his GJALLY doe :smile:

Gjallarhorn slander will not be tolerated.
Says he who giggles and he shards them.....
laugh.gif
RNGesus loves me, don't be jealous of my 5 Gjallys.
I think Memphis retired from destiny after he got his gjally. Need you back bruh.... Need that vex gun.

That said, you missed me going off on him last night
laugh.gif

How u got 2 hunters that you keep sharing gear?
laugh.gif
I've retired too, I only show up when I'm online and you guys need me 
laugh.gif

IDK how you still don't have a Mythoclast. Memphis did the smart thing by having two hunters, I use to have two titans when I was trying to get that VoG helmet but then I made a Warlock bcos I had a full legendary set of gear.
Ice breaker /patience and time > black hammer
Fighting some bosses black hammer >

Every other situation Icebreaker > 

I have 4 Patience and Times and have not upgraded a single one 
laugh.gif

Need that Tek destroying Destiny video. Would be hilarious. 
laugh.gif

me breaking destiny would be biblical. id be dumb creative with it

marinate in bleach

freeze 

smash to pieces

melt pieces in thermite 

itd go viral.

Last edited:
Black Hammer over IB due to it freeing up the exotic slot for the almighty Ballerhorn. :smokin

Anybody have the exotic chest in VoG and would be willing to share? Still in search for my 1st Gjally :smh: . I'm on right now psn str8struggling.

NOW THAT I'VE JOINED THE RANKS, I WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY BALLERHORN SLANDERING.

GJALLERHORN THE MASTER RACE.

NEXT UP, TIME TO RUN VOG FOR THAT FATEBRINGER.

HOW DOES ONE ACQUIRE A 4TH HORSEMAN. THE VIDEOS BEING POSTED HAS ME INTRIGUED.

Not you to smh ..........elitist lol

Blackhammer is definitely better than icebreaker imo. I only use icebreaker during the heavy ammo glitch and when we cheese the bridge in HM Crota and atheon, Everything else is Blackhammer.

Only reason I use icebreaker with atheon is cause its the ONLY time I don't run the gjally because I'm not about that jumping and shooting rockets outside of the bubble kinda guy.

Also with weapons of light Blackhammer is 20k critical on atheon and icebreaker is 17k roughly. Correct me if I'm wrong on that one.

Playstation exlcusive :smokin

I need that fate bringer too, did get the vex to drop on Tuesday. Still no VOG,AE or fate bringer.

Only reason I use icebreaker with atheon is cause its the ONLY time I don't run the gjally because I'm not about that jumping and shooting rockets outside of the bubble kinda guy.

:lol: exactly what I've been doing since I got it. Jumping out to let that heat got :smokin

Last edited:
Blackhammer is definitely better than icebreaker imo. I only use icebreaker during the heavy ammo glitch and when we cheese the bridge in HM Crota and atheon, Everything else is Blackhammer.

Also with weapons of light Blackhammer is 20k critical on atheon and icebreaker is 17k roughly. Correct me if I'm wrong on that one.

Black Hammer/Super Good Advice for Atheon >

Will be happy with the how pack just because I can upgrade the VOC and theVoG snipers to the right level. Love those guns.

Raiding in an hour to hour and a half 930 pst or 10pst if anyone wants in. Will have 1 or 2 spots depending on if some guys don't get on.

Tickling_ur_culo psn

Back
Top Bottom