DESUS and MERO

I used to think they were corny when I first saw them on Complex. But they won me over with their Viceland show and the podcast. They tightened up the format after the Complex run. And they care about their fanbase which is important too. They had that Showtime discount to help people adjust, they're still doing the podcast, putting Showtime content on Youtube and people wanted more Showtime episodes and they're doing that too. They could have been like Eff Y'all but they listened and made adjustments. And at the end of the day, they're POC from NYC making moves. I respect that.

Nah u just salty. Foh

lol salty? man them dudes corny! everything is a joke wit them... they old as hell... ima throw this out there and yall can correct me if im wrong... what have they talked about that really meant something? or is it all just jokes

lol salty? man them dudes corny! everything is a joke wit them... they old as hell... ima throw this out there and yall can correct me if im wrong... what have they talked about that really meant something? or is it all just jokes
Why do they have to talk about something that “really means something?” Maybe they’re just **** head comedians that are all about laughs.

lol salty? man them dudes corny! everything is a joke wit them... they old as hell.

you know what's corny? age shaming. why you even here?

tenor.gif

Other than bodega boys they are wild corny. Bodega Boys is hilarious to me for some reason.

Bodega Boys is ok... but even if you listen to their Breakfast Club Interview they just corny... cats in this thread must be younger.. im 28... these dudes are lame

Back
Top Bottom