Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

this whole retro thing is beyond redundant now. how is anyone to get excited about these when they literally just released??

pimp.gif
spizike231 wrote:

funny-barack-michelle-obama-face.jpg

Not bad. Not bad at all.

Will definitely be making room in my budget for these if they look like this. These are ARs after all.

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

NO interest, awful retro quality, high prices the hell with JB! ---->hmmmm interesting, but looks slightly off ---> okay maybe i'll buy a pair if i can get them at retail without camping ----> omg, i need these now! what time does FL open?!!

In all seriousness, these will do well. don't own a pair of oly VII's but without the FTLOG logo they look nice and original.

These along with the Olympic VI's will suffice as my Olympic pack. Very clean shoe even though I prefer durabuck/nubuck VII's to leather based ones.

Don't know if its necessary to get these since I have my FTLOTGs from 2010.

ta0g9t.png

I may get them and just keep them as a backup to these.

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Don't know if its necessary to get these since I have my FTLOTGs from 2010.

ta0g9t.png

I may get them and just keep them as a backup to these.

man those look nice, its probably cause i can't really see the stupid logo on the side. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by S329

NO interest, awful retro quality, high prices the hell with JB! ---->hmmmm interesting, but looks slightly off ---> okay maybe i'll buy a pair if i can get them at retail without camping ----> omg, i need these now! what time does FL open?!!

In all seriousness, these will do well. don't own a pair of oly VII's but without the FTLOG logo they look nice and original.

That's the formula
laugh.gif

I don't plan on getting this year's retro cause I still have my '04s. Eight years and still going strong.

*bonus. I love the 7s, so I might pull the trigger on them. We'll see.

Originally Posted by FIREPOWER23

Not bad I'll admit. The shape looks good, much better than the '04s -and it looks as if they've addressed the tongue padding at last. Not feeling the Air Jordan stitching on the tongue though, looks way too low.
First thing I noticed..but other than that..these olympics look good..

Originally Posted by Black Ice116

I don't plan on getting this year's retro cause I still have my '04s. Eight years and still going strong.

*bonus. I love the 7s, so I might pull the trigger on them. We'll see.

nice....got all but the frenchies, and add pearls and flints...citrus and cham. were stolen 
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom