Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by YoShoeGameIsWack

Mhmmmm 60+ pages on the olympic 6s

10+ pages on these

No hype . Cool

Probably some NTers have the '04 or '10 retro.That's one reason why there's less hype.
This. Have the '04's so there's no reason for these. Same goes for people who have the FTLOTG's IMO. Hopefully it'll be an easier cop for all of you who don't have a pair. 

It looks like the sole will be navy blue like the love of games instead of black like the 04. And am I the only person with their true size in the Bordeaux that feels they fit true? I mean they're not extra snug but they're not like the playoff 12 or recent 4.

The FTLOTG 7's were trash. That golden stitched heart took away from the shoes. Hopefully these are remakes of the 04 Olympics.

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

It looks like the sole will be navy blue like the love of games instead of black like the 04. And am I the only person with their true size in the Bordeaux that feels they fit true? I mean they're not extra snug but they're not like the playoff 12 or recent 4.
They fit perfect for me in my true size.

Originally Posted by GimmeDaKickz1027

The FTLOTG 7's were trash. That golden stitched heart took away from the shoes. Hopefully these are remakes of the 04 Olympics.

The heart wasn't THAT bad.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

laugh.gif
Exactly.

Originally Posted by Sneakerfan1

Originally Posted by cucumbercool

They fit perfect for me in my true size.
Yeah they fit me kind of loose and i have wide feet
But if i go down they will be too tight 

But I always go TTS except for in 11's 

I was debating whether I should get these or the Olympic VIs or these. I think I might get these since I've never owned a pair of VIIs before. These might as well be my first pair 
pimp.gif

Watching the dream team documentary on NBA TV last week made my thirst for these grow even stronger , won't be sleeping on them this time around

I passed on these back in 1992, and in NO way do I want them in 2012. Additionally, I have way too many VIIs, so I won't be looking out for VIIs in the least. Once JB gave us the Bordeauxs again (last year) I was officially retired from the VII. Good luck to all of you copping...
I'm taking time off until the fire red IV drops... Unless I decide to split the Gold Medal Pack with a dude (I get the VI)

Originally Posted by JIM SHADY2003

Watching the dream team documentary on NBA TV last week made my thirst for these grow even stronger , won't be sleeping on them this time around

def made me appreciate the shoe even more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

These, Lebron's and the 180s are getting copped this Olympic season. Might just have to order an early pair in case these become hectic to cop

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

laugh.gif
Exactly.

YES that heart was so tacky!

Glad these are dropping once again. 

04s became my beaters this year and since 12s dropping soon I decided to bring out my FTLOTGs and turn them into beaters too.

Back
Top Bottom