Detail Photo's - Air Jordan Olympic VII 2012 Set To Release.

Can't wait for these and the VI's!

Need that MJ Dream Team Jersey that is supposed to be dropping with the 2012 Olympic gear
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by RONE AIR

never been a fan of vii...

Same here. The only pair I have are the Frenchies and I've worn them like twice. Just too bulky for my taste even though I do like the Oly ones. There's just no way I'm getting both the VI's and the VII's being the VI's are one of my grails...

Big fan of the Olympic VII's .... I'm double kopN these and the VI's what a sick summer this turning out to be!!!

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Big fan of the Olympic VII's .... I'm double kopN these and the VI's what a sick summer this turning out to be!!!

im gonna do the same...one to wear on the regular and the other to just admire
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

Wow I guess alot of NT heads aren't after these... Even the raptor topic has more pages than this one. I need these on ice I messed up my other ones and its one of my favorite CWs.

Hah they'll still sell out. Iconic colorway that people still want, especially if they don't have the '04's or ftlotg's. It'll start to build just wait. 

What's the release date on these?

Sorry if this has been answered already but its not in the title or first page.

Nothing like oG colorways...These are definitely nicer then the ones in the GM pack... If i strike out on both, i'll settle for the pack...

Mmmmmmight cop 2 pairs if my plan works out. I can't pass on these a 3rd time. I fronted hard before.

DSS dropped the price to $215. Use "freeship" code to get free shipping. Total will be $232.74. Decent to not have drama getting these.

I love these. I remember my mom buying them for me back in '04 when I was 15. I still have them but of course they have aged quite well for an 8 year old pair of shoes. I might get this newer pair to break out when my 04s fall apart in a few years. I'll see.

Does anyone have a pic of the Olympic Sky Jordan 7? I had them as a kid. I remember them being mostly white without the silver. When the Olympic 7 retro'd in 04 I told my dude I wasn't copping because they added the silver
grin.gif
. Truth is, I wanted them but couldn't afford them at the time. But I really believed there was no silver on the OGs. I was really dumbfounded when I found there was silver on the OGs. If anyone has pics or any info please post, or tell me I had fakes back in 92.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blacklion23

Does anyone have a pic of the Olympic Sky Jordan 7? I had them as a kid. I remember them being mostly white without the silver. When the Olympic 7 retro'd in 04 I told my dude I wasn't copping because they added the silver
grin.gif
. Truth is, I wanted them but couldn't afford them at the time. But I really believed there was no silver on the OGs. I was really dumbfounded when I found there was silver on the OGs. If anyone has pics or any info please post, or tell me I had fakes back in 92.
grin.gif

55183.300.jpg

These kill the oly 6s so much !!!!! The kids can rock their glossy blue leather oly 6s , I'll step out in a fresh pair of oly 7s instead lol

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Originally Posted by blacklion23

grin.gif
grin.gif

55183.300.jpg

Thanks! I knew there was a difference. So the silver was always there, the midsole was mainly white. Really thought there was no silver on the Sky Jordans, oh well.

Back
Top Bottom