Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

why is the toe box stepped in like that on the og ?
BTW

I think the 12's are the only numbered jordan shoe that better then the orginal.

I mean that by the fit of the shoe

I really need to jump on these..they look really good but i am going to wait for this months EA if there is one and if they arent excluded.

yo i just dont know why these havent sold out yet. Since they dropped i only seen one person rockin them in the streets.

definitely seen a few cats wearing them. I had to cop 3 pairs myself and even considering buying another for EA so i hope they dont sell out. better for us that do love them

yo i just dont know why these havent sold out yet. Since they dropped i only seen one person rockin them in the streets.
you'll never see me wearing mine in the streets, only on an indoor bball court.  These are the best performance retro J's of all time, so why waste them on casual wear?

hate to keep asking, but does anyone have pics of there kicks after they have been worn a few times for casual or for basketball...

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

hate to keep asking, but does anyone have pics of there kicks after they have been worn a few times for casual or for basketball...

I got you... I'll post some pics.

I got mine for $120 at Footaction, got the hookup!
tongue.gif

air_jordan_xii%2812%29_retro_white_varsity_red_black-1a.jpg

You can get these for 120 on Eastbay using a 20% off coupon code. That's how I got mine.

I think the current one is AFCHILL2.

F&F was 25% off online only didn't work in stores but that ended Saturday.

120 that sounds good to me ima check that out or maybe wait for EA..... I was tight I couldn't use the code on the freshwater griffeys. But I glad I gotta pair after sleeping on them

Originally Posted by Toy Collector123

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

I got you... I'll post some pics.
thanks man, just had my acl redone so I havent had a chance to rock Im gonna wear them no matter what kinda just wanna know what to expect.

hows everyone doing im new here, do these 12's fit true to size? or should i go up or down 1/2 a size

hows everyone doing im new here, do these 12's fit true to size? or should i go up or down 1/2 a size

Definitely true to size.

Also have 2 pairs of these -- still have botih DS. XII's are my favorite J's, and this colorway is so tight.

got these on ebay for $110 Shipped.....prices keep on fallin for these!!!
wonder if the same will happen with the 6s???

eventually yeah the prices are gonna drop them every one is gonna want them again a few years down the road

Back
Top Bottom