Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Quality on the wht/red XII's feels better than the CDP XII's.

Also, is itme, or do the CDP XII's run big, whereas the wht/red retro runs true to the size?

Originally Posted by qique516

hows everyone doing im new here, do these 12's fit true to size? or should i go up or down 1/2 a size
im a true 10 in jordans and went down half size in these to a 9.5. if it gives you an idea of fit, i wear 10 in all jordans except for these which i found i could go half size down for a better fit (12 and 13s, i can wear a half size down in the 3s since the toe box is roomy but the length is comfy but close to being snug)....hope that helps.

my 12s finally arrived...good thing i got them on the cheap. 2xVI and 2xXII
pimp.gif

b8d35f53ea9c36911731f46d3379a271deb3abe.jpg

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

hows everyone doing im new here, do these 12's fit true to size? or should i go up or down 1/2 a size
im a true 10 in jordans and went down half size in these to a 9.5. if it gives you an idea of fit, i wear 10 in all jordans except for these which i found i could go half size down for a better fit (12 and 13s, i can wear a half size down in the 3s since the toe box is roomy but the length is comfy but close to being snug)....hope that helps.

pimp.gif

someone else confirm?

Originally Posted by gotkickz290

anyone ball in them?

I've balled in my Taxi XII's, and they're terrific. I'm imagining the White/Red's are the same...I have 2 pairs also, still waiting to break one pair out!

These ball amazingly!

These are my favorite shoe to play in right now, ahead of the Kobe IV, V, BB1 and Huarache 2k5... I LOVE THESE SHOES FOR BBALL!

I got my pair in from footlocker.com and It looks like they already have color bleeding on the laces and on the leather. Has anyone else had this problem??

Never had any issues with bleeding onto the laces...

Got another pair this morning. XII's are my grail
pimp.gif

I have my pair and yes I think they look great.  I also agree with my fellow psychics and predict people are gonna be mad a couple years down the road.  I predict one of those...DAMN I SHOULD OF GOT ANOTHER PAIR!  I will def pick up another pair on discount.  This will be a good spring/summer shoe with some basketball shorts.

These were a definite purchase for me!!! Mine are still crispy, I haven't cracked them yet. In terms of buying more than one pair, I'm not one to buy two pairs of one shoe when I could have two pairs of different shoes instead...

Love my pair for sure, will get another pair down the road... Too many other good releases to buy this year first! LOL

pimp.gif

lol @ the infomercial pullup bar

I'm looking forward to these going on clearance.  They are all over my area with all sizes.  I'll pick them up with they go on sale.  
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Denver Autographs authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Originally Posted by schmalzilla

pimp.gif

lol @ the infomercial pullup bar

Im waitin for these 12s to go on sale but i feel like ima end up missing out on my size by then, and hate all you want but that pull-up bar is the truth

Back
Top Bottom