Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Even though these still sittin once they gone dudes going to be like they slept on these. Only way imo you sleep on these is if you were in a coma or jail. I'm going to cop during the f&f sale. Just glad I wanted to cop other stuff and these are still around in abundance.

I recommend you all exercise patience and give your wallets a break. These will experience markdowns, and if you're REALLY patient, beyond an EA or F&F, you can get these and the blk/varsity 6 for the combined total of just one of these pairs on RD....

It works if you work it

Originally Posted by Agent0024

I recommend you all exercise patience and give your wallets a break. These will experience markdowns, and if you're REALLY patient, beyond an EA or F&F, you can get these and the blk/varsity 6 for the combined total of just one of these pairs on RD....

It works if you work it
 Patience is my plan exactly. Still dont know about the 6's tho
ohwell.gif

I Purchase A Pair 2day At Footlocker And they Didnt Come With A Retro Card This Happen To anyone Else???

Originally Posted by Agent0024

It works if you work it
pimp.gif

almost copped today i really like these
but i was thinking they might go down in price.
i really dont want to miss these

Originally Posted by 12 steps

almost copped today i really like these
but i was thinking they might go down in price.
i really dont want to miss these

Dont be surprised i already see some gettin takin off shelves on their way to outlets (bleeding)

The FTL and FNL near me have TONS of pairs of Flu Games.

I've been waiting to get some, but when they get on sale. If this was a year or 2 ago, these and alot of other shoes would have been on sale already. Its taking forever and I really want a pair.

Back
Top Bottom