Detailed Pic of Nike Air Jordan XII Retro 09 White Red

Lovin mine... One of the best bball shoes out there even though they are based on older tech..

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

Originally Posted by ninjahood

they still everywhere....good cuz i'm stretched thin because of these foams and school bills, i got da OG's and i could glue da loose sole back

(which i will do today) but i want another pair thats freshly made...can't keep holding on to da 13 year old sneaker expecting them to stay

da same forever so imma cop da retros.
this guy doesnt make any sense sometimes, the varsity red 6 is a failure because they are still everyone, but the white/red 12s are still everywhere and more widely available than the 6's but those arent a failure? I have and love both... But come on man if the varsity red six is a failure for not saling out instantly then the white/red 12 is a failure.

I think both shoes are dope though

The kid has a good point.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

they still everywhere....good cuz i'm stretched thin because of these foams and school bills, i got da OG's and i could glue da loose sole back

(which i will do today) but i want another pair thats freshly made...can't keep holding on to da 13 year old sneaker expecting them to stay

this guy doesnt make any sense sometimes, the varsity red 6 is a failure because they are still everyone, but the white/red 12s are still everywhere and more widely available than the 6's but those arent a failure? I have and love both... But come on man if the varsity red six is a failure for not saling out instantly then the white/red 12 is a failure.

correct me if im wrong but arent the XII's retro a great quality shoe as compared to its predecessor as opposed to the 2010 VI's which are a step down from the ones from 2000. I think thats what ninjahood was saying when he argued his point...not anything about whats more widely available........

no he said the varsity red 6's were a failure because they didnt instantly sale out.

quality of the varsity red 6's is hotly debated. Some love them some hate them. But by his standards of not selling out instantly both shoes are a failure...

^^^ u fellas are funny if the space jams never released then both both white red XII's and black red VI's would of sell out instantly!!!

Originally Posted by Killajay209

^^^ u fellas are funny if the space jams never released then both both white red XII's and black red VI's would of sell out instantly!!!
exactly, everone blew there wads on the SJ's

...and now, in retrospect, everyone's wishing they DIDN'T cus the 09's soles yellow in 2 weeks!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Gags1587

...and now, in retrospect, everyone's wishing they DIDN'T cus the 09's soles yellow in 2 weeks!
eek.gif
are you serious? i was about to drop 300 on a pair of space jams. glad i copped the vi's and white/red xii's instead!

Originally Posted by iHust1e

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

correct me if im wrong but arent the XII's retro a great quality shoe as compared to its predecessor as opposed to the 2010 VI's which are a step down from the ones from 2000. I think thats what ninjahood was saying when he argued his point...not anything about whats more widely available........

And the thing you both fail to realize is that the Varsity's were not a retro of the infra's, but a retro model of the VI's.

XIIs are whack i would only consider the rising suns if they drop to 110 from this years release

Originally Posted by jsallday

XIIs are whack i would only consider the rising suns if they drop to 110 from this years release

As a fellow smoker, I am advising you to lay off it. Between this comment and the one you made in the Jordan jersey thread, an intervention is imminent.

? rising suns are the only ones i stayed away from....

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

As a fellow smoker, I am advising you to lay off it. Between this comment and the one you made in the Jordan jersey thread, an intervention is imminent.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

hey man don't take out all ur anger about peyton is dumb decision making on sunday out on your fellow niketalker im just expressing my opinion we all are entitled to it buddy

Finally pulled the trigger on these and couldn't be happier....used a 20% Eastbay coupon along with the $25 Space Jam coupon, copped for only $113 including shipping and NY tax.

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse44

Finally pulled the trigger on these and couldn't be happier....used a 20% Eastbay coupon along with the $25 Space Jam coupon, copped for only $113 including shipping and NY tax.

You wont be disappointed
pimp.gif

Watching some 1996 highlights of MJ, and he's rocking these...makes me wanna go ball in mine right now.
pimp.gif

shoes are decent. but imo materials used are "wanna-be" high quality leather, if that makes sense lol. the leather seems extra stiff and thin on these, and although they used tumbled leather. its almost like the cheapest looking and feeling 'tumbled leather' ive come across.

im not singling out the white red xii's, b/c they are obviously better quality than flu games.

id compare the leather used on these xii's as same or similar to the cheap and thin 'tumbled leather' that was used on the 2009 true blue iii's.

for those whove held both, you know waht im talkn about

Back
Top Bottom