Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

so were my pairs the only ones with the off centered and crooked 23 it cant be just mine im gona post pics in a min

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

so were my pairs the only ones with the off centered and crooked 23 it cant be just mine im gona post pics in a min

I'll b glad to take em off ur hands
happy.gif
lol

Man this is why I miss being in the US.Im military and stationed in Italy and they don't even get the Jordans where Im at.The closet place I think is in Germany.Because of this usually limited releases like these I have to pay over retail for if I really want and when i do that its not to wear them but to keep and add to the collection.Hopefully somebody on here will be trying to get rid of a pair in a size 12(There was no size 13 made right?).

EXTREMELY GLAD I PASSED ON THESE 9'S. WOULD OF ONLY COPPED FOR RESALE PURPOSES CUZ I COULDNT SEE MYSELF ROCKING THESE.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

EXTREMELY GLAD I PASSED ON THESE 9'S. WOULD OF ONLY COPPED FOR RESALE PURPOSES CUZ I COULDNT SEE MYSELF ROCKING THESE.

smh2.gif

they wold go mad crazy together with my white/gold edition dream team jersey
wink.gif

they special but they ok for beiing gold...

I want a pair of these really badly...the leather seems exceptional...i would wear these not be a stupid reseller or deadstocker...

SMH JUST FOUND OUT THE HOHMD, THEY DID HAVE HAVE THE PAIRS BUT SOME EMPLOYEE DUDE BOUGHT ALL THE PAIRS AND SOLD THEM TO FLIGHTCLUB. I WAS TOLD TO NOT
SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE IM THE ONLY PERSON THAT IS NOT AN EMPLOYEE THAT KNOWS. BUT THATS EFD UP!

Originally Posted by Hugo

SMH JUST FOUND OUT THE HOHMD, THEY DID HAVE HAVE THE PAIRS BUT SOME EMPLOYEE DUDE BOUGHT ALL THE PAIRS AND SOLD THEM TO FLIGHTCLUB. I WAS TOLD TO NOT
SAY ANYTHING BECAUSE IM THE ONLY PERSON THAT IS NOT AN EMPLOYEE THAT KNOWS. BUT THATS EFD UP!
Well I hope they ALL get fired & I will be making a complaint to somebody, somewhere on this one. That is just SOOOO wrong & they need to be held accountable, especially the manager.

considering these were a HOH release only limited to 1000+ pairs or whatever, obviously some shady #!@@ went down and FC got the full size run early.

Shady #!@@ goes down at all of the HOH.

Back
Top Bottom