Detailed Pics of BIN23 IX's / NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! 6/5/10

Originally Posted by MrBluPrint

Originally Posted by Asia

Flightclub got a FSR..
$400.00...
eek.gif
smh.gif

They will sell out on Saturday @ that price.

Another regional release...Its all about the city you live in. I would love to chance to scoop a pair of these, but at this point i dont have a chance unless i want to drive 300 to 400 miles away to my nearest HOH. Thank you JB for once again letting down your loyal customers for the hype of a limited shoe...

These jays would go so FRESH with my Michael Jordan Olympic jersey. It also has the number "9" on it to go with the Jordan IX BINs!! WOW...9 on 9!! I gotta get these somehow someway!! What do you think peeps?
tumblr_l3gix2dOb31qc0ohqo1_500.jpg

jordan freak xi wrote:
any lines at HOH in houston galleria?
Can't line up inside the mall or wait in the parking garage/lot 

You will probably have to wait until release date and try your luck when the doors open.

Well,just a little bit over 1,000 made,alot of people on here arent getting these,its just a fact that a shoe that limited will only be sold to people who have prayed heavily over it or just have the luck of the irish in them,some might get them on here,but the majority of people you know on here wont be getting these,its cool to get shoes that are very limited,but from my many experiances with shoes that are very limited its just to much of a head acheto go through to just maybe get them even though ive been on the winning side most of the times when trying to get limited shoes.

Got my wristband from Niketown NY yesterday.. just had to wait the day out.. they only have 28 pairs I believe.. I'm not even getting these, I'm hooking a fellow NTer up. Lol.. what are the next BIN jordans?

Got my wristband from Niketown NY yesterday.. just had to wait the day out.. they only have 28 pairs I believe.. I'm not even getting these, I'm hooking a fellow NTer up. Lol.. what are the next BIN jordans?

The quility looks good on the Bins so far,my argument is with th CW,s of them so far,i need to see how the 3,4,5,6,7,8,10,11,12,13 will look as far as the colorways pan out.

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

any lines at HOH in houston galleria?

I'll probably go up there tomorrow night. If I get them i get them, if not, then on to the next.

hoh.jpg

Don't know if this was posted yet but this is supposed to be the line for at the BIN IX at HOH Chicago.

I'll never understand them limiting the pairs for each store so low. These are looking like Premier XX3 numbers and I'm still pissed about that release lol

Originally Posted by cubbiefan08

hoh.jpg

Don't know if this was posted yet but this is supposed to be the line for at the BIN IX at HOH Chicago.

what the hell are they doing. u can get these bin ix's right now for 350-400 shipped. thats only 200 over retail and tax. two days off work to wait in line is more than 200. thats why you got to network and show the employees love at stores that get limited stuff. chunk them a 20 when they help you out on a gr release and when a shoe like this comes out they will pull a pair for you and u dont even have to wait. i know i will be chunking my connect about 25 on saturday morning when i pick these up. he dont require me to pay extra, i just like to show him love cause he is helping me out.

Back
Top Bottom