DETAILED PICS OF NEW AJ1 KO RETRO PRE YELLOWED?

These are terrible.
sick.gif

Wally, I'm with you. If my Clark's desert boots came messed up already, that would suck. Let me wear them out and put character into them myself. Part of the fun is creating memories and remembering when and where some of the scratches and scuffs came from.

These are beyond FUGLY!!

How do they continue to butcher retro's? Look at the Cot damn shape, disgusting....

Wow these are copped... Am I the only one who thinks AJ1s/KOs look nice even when beat?

vintage-ing ftl. nike needs to stop.

...but for $100, these will still be copped for dailywear/future beaters.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

Originally Posted by Mr NikeTalk

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

let me AGE my own shoes.. thats the fun.

NIKE, youve taken that out..

shame
QFT
scrubs are those who disagree

Seriously, wally is probably one of the most respected NTer's. Please sit down and speak when your spoken to. I gotta say, I was feeling the retro of theKO but its such a wast of time to execute a product unless its done right.

The pre-yellowing is a turn-off. Great looking shoe, but the idea of a pre-yellowed sole is not attractive in my eyes.
smh.gif

man i really like these but pre yellowed for high production is a bad idea.... i could understand if it was for a small limited amount for that look but notfor this.... they should come mint white

i will still cop and just paint them white if i have to

no jumpman logo at the heel like recent 1 retro
happy.gif

jumpman air (instead of OG nike air logo) at tongue
indifferent.gif

preyellowed sole (don't really mind)
wink.gif

if people can accept vintage treatment to t-shirt and jeans etc, why can't they just accept it on shoes?..Maybe it's a matter of time.

we all know how hard it is to find a pair of og's in decent shape at a good price, impossible...so why not, def copped for sure....it is what it is..

Originally Posted by fortressmax

if people can accept vintage treatment to t-shirt and jeans etc, why can't they just accept it on shoes?..Maybe it's a matter of time.
I dunno. I thought it was a semi-cool concept with the Retro Runners a few years ago but I guess people can't except it with Jordan's.Imagine pre-yellowed XI's.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by fortressmax

Not everyone is into that "vintage treatment" on they're clothes.

It's almost like JB is trying to condition it's customers into accepting crap. What's next, pre chipped midsoles?

If you were selling these, stating these DS would be a tough one!

You can wear it, and re-sell it as DS.
tongue.gif

true ^ lol

i was looking forward to the AJ1 KOs but I dont know about the pre yellowed concept... meh

Back
Top Bottom