DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Just saw this. Not me in the vid. The leather on these doesn't look tumbled, but more so like the leather on the Ice Blue X. It could just be the lighting from his cam though. Either way, these are copped multiple times next month.

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Just saw this. Not me in the vid. The leather on these doesn't look tumbled, but more so like the leather on the Ice Blue X. It could just be the lighting from his cam though. Either way, these are copped multiple times�next month.

roll.gif
roll.gif

why is dude talking like that tho? lol

pimp.gif
 @ the VIs tho

I'll be honest the Motorsport 6s are beyond what I thought! They're like an OG pair of Jordans! That fresh leather smell and the feel! Hands down! I'd highly recommend ANYONE to cop them!

Originally Posted by optimusp517

I'll be honest the Motorsport 6s are beyond what I thought! They're like an OG pair of Jordans! That fresh leather smell and the feel! Hands down! I'd highly recommend ANYONE to cop them!

I honestly would if the color placement would have been better. They don't interest me in the least.

Idk how anyone can say those motorsports are even touching these. My homegirl @ finishline will be getting paid a visit come march 19th so i can have my 2pairs 109 for these is a must!

But i hope it was dudes cheap camera that had the soles of these looking like how da carmines came, slight yellowish cloudy tint like how da bootlegs come.

Wow... homeboy in the video is just.......... WOW!

On another note I still don't know why people get excited and brag about getting shoes early when they pay close to $100 over retail. If you got them for retail and or a few $$ over then I would give you Kudos!

MrWavez wrote:
JordanFan04 wrote:

Just saw this. Not me in the vid. The leather on these doesn't look tumbled, but more so like the leather on the Ice Blue X. It could just be the lighting from his cam though. Either way, these are copped multiple times�next month.

��
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
�@ the VIs tho

YES ... that dude is a REAL LAME.

Like I care if you got your shoes early... you the dumb one who paid OVER RETAIL FOR A GR SHOE.
laugh.gif

Cmon SON

None the less .... the shoes look nice and Ill be copping.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

MrWavez wrote:
JordanFan04 wrote:

��
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif
�@ the VIs tho

YES ... that dude is a REAL LAME.

Like I care if you got your shoes early... you the dumb one who paid OVER RETAIL FOR A GR SHOE.
laugh.gif

Cmon SON

None the less .... the shoes look nice and Ill be copping.

Dude is a straight lame ! Had me crackin up the whole video "Oreo 6s my milk and cookieeeeeees!"
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Dude is a straight lame ! Had me crackin up the whole video "Oreo 6s my milk and cookieeeeeees!"
roll.gif

RICK ... cant wait to hear your voice impression on this one 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Originally Posted by Rick2345

roll.gif

RICK ... cant wait to hear your voice impression on this one 
happy.gif

Haha dont worry youll here it that line was just to hilarious !
laugh.gif

Had to save some funds for the Coppers so didnt go for the Motorsports and wasn't planning on getting these, but that last video posted is making me rethink that. The leather on these is looking nice, leaning towards picking these up now if the money is right at the time

Yeah dude's lame. How about, "How you doin' beautiful?"
Boy's watching too much WENDY. Even ended with, "luv iiiiit!", in his Wendy Williams voice.
Cracks me up big time!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom