DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Lol, Ninjahood and his quest against the Suede Blk/Red VI's.

Saw these in person, can't wait for Saturday. Guna scoop up one pair. Hopefully find another at the outlets later on. That's been my attitude with J's as of late. Used to multicop, but why bother when you can get a pair at mad discount at the outlets!?

Originally Posted by kopNkicks

Could have copped twice over and was soooo excited when i first saw pics,

Now I'm just not so sure!!! The Pre yellowed looking sole just bothered me!!!

Thats just from the lighting or the quality of the camera bro. These will be icey clear wen u buy them

Originally Posted by 843airmaestro

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
keepEmclean23 wrote:

matching shirt i found online
vandal-a-air-jordan-vi-oreo-t-shirt-1.jpg

vandal-a-air-jordan-vi-oreo-t-shirt-2.jpg
"You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy. "
roll.gif

i dont understand why everyone above is freaking out like this is my shirt look at the pics i saw this on SNEAKERNEWS.COM its not mine im not even copping the white/black 6's (cant say oreos or ppl get there panties all twisted) im sorry i shared the shirt didnt mean to get everyone all worked up lol

Originally Posted by ninjahood

regardless of da nickname, these are MILES and MILES better then da varsity red VI's

Nope, besides how ugly both shoes look; I literally would and will not buy these because of the nickname. Oreo? C'mon now...the demise has arrived.

Just got these from the mail.....shoes are on point!! Quality is excellent! Don't sleep on these boys

wasnt gonna get these but i saw someone with them on at the store today
they are fire
i will be at finishline on saturday

gota work on sat will these be on nike.com on the RD? never bought shoes online on a RD so can someone give me anywebsites where i can cop on the RD for reatail thnx  
wink.gif

Originally Posted by 3dgarfly23

gota work on sat will these be on nike.com on the RD? never bought shoes online on a RD so can someone give me anywebsites where i can cop on the RD for reatail thnx  
wink.gif

footlocker.com, eastbay.com, footaction, ...anywhere. lol

I had long time to look at 'em at my work. Very long time!

Even had one pair on hold in the back, but decided to pass. 

Even though I love the VI's, this shoe had no meaning/appeal to me.

Plus, 75% of the people that come in asking for these, where I'm at, are
grin.gif

laugh.gif
 !!

Most of our regular OG heads are passing. 

forget about the cheesy nickname some lame-o hypebeast gave these, and dont worry if most the "og heads" are passing on em.

If you base what shoes you are and arent going to buy on wether or not others are copping, and nickname of the shoe, you may as well get some heelies.

I saw them in person today and come saturday i am def scooping a pair

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

forget about the cheesy nickname some lame-o hypebeast gave these, and dont worry if most the "og heads" are passing on em.

If you base what shoes you are and arent going to buy on wether or not others are copping, and nickname of the shoe, you may as well get some heelies.

my thoughts exactly...

Originally Posted by Darkwing Duck

QFT. 

This is opinion thread 2010.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 !!

This is pretty much how people felt about the "Grape" Vs back in '90. Now they're grails. I'm not comparing these to "Grape" Vs, I'm just saying that it's always the sneakers that people underestimate that end up being sought after years later  (i.e. the '94 retros).

The Air Jordan VI is my favorite sig of all time. And this is the only colorway so far that's all neutral colors ( you can pretty much wear these with anything). I'm coppin' 1 pair and and I'm gonna wear the hell out of'em. This may actually be my LAST purchase of a JB product. Not becuase of prices or dissatisfaction with colorways, it's because of the decline in quality. The only 2 shoes that I own that haven't started lookin' like crap after 2 wears is my retro XIIs and my XIV. Other than that, every JB product I own looks 6 months old after only 2 wears.

Originally Posted by Cadwallader

Originally Posted by OriginalJS

grin.gif

laugh.gif
 !!

This is pretty much how people felt about the "Grape" Vs back in '90. Now they're grails. I'm not comparing these to "Grape" Vs, I'm just saying that it's always the sneakers that people underestimate that end up being sought after years later  (i.e. the '94 retros).

The Air Jordan VI is my favorite sig of all time. And this is the only colorway so far that's all neutral colors ( you can pretty much wear these with anything). I'm coppin' 1 pair and and I'm gonna wear the hell out of'em. This may actually be my LAST purchase of a JB product. Not becuase of prices or dissatisfaction with colorways, it's because of the decline in quality. The only 2 shoes that I own that haven't started lookin' like crap after 2 wears is my retro XIIs and my XIV. Other than that, every JB product I own looks 6 months old after only 2 wears.
It will be interesting to see if the Black/Varsity Red VI's which are totally underestimated will be sought after years later. 

I don't have a problem with them, unlike many who do. (But then again, I'm the most biased person when it comes to VI's because I love all VI's.)  If it's a VI, I will buy it.  Even that girl's VI rainbow looking one thats coming out later; I don't give a flying F what people think.  The ultimate goal is to own every colorway/DS ever released. 
smokin.gif

^
Funny you said that, I put mine on last night while watching the Tennessee and SDSU game (the 2 players wearing em for SDSU inspired me). And I started thinking that these "might" be sought after down the road, especially if the Infrared Pack does not drop. I'm diggin the Oreo pics I have seen of the shoe from an aerial viewpoint (laces and top of the foot).

Back
Top Bottom