mad.gif
this has to be a young buck jus starting out

Nah homeboy im 34 years old

Plain & simple i like these better than the carmines

Im a sucker for white & black shoes

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

That T-shirt is pretty corny
laugh.gif
If I saw anyone on the street rock these shoes with that t-shirt, I would straight up bust up.  Agreed with above.  That T-shirt is just outright corny. 

Giving these kicks the name "Oreo" is as dumb as naming the white/red XII's "Cherries" 
eyes.gif

I like the tee, but isn't the pic of the oreo's brown? they should have just made it black to match the shoes (unless I'm just colorblind).

Originally Posted by solezprogression

I like the tee, but isn't the pic of the oreo's brown? they should have just made it black to match the shoes (unless I'm just colorblind).

Exactly.  Oreo's had nothing to do with this shoe, but some hype beast had to name it that and it caught on with the masses.  SMH. 
smh.gif

Could have copped twice over and was soooo excited when i first saw pics,

Now I'm just not so sure!!! The Pre yellowed looking sole just bothered me!!!

...chances are I'll still get these come Saturday, but I'm still unsure myself..and this is coming from a guy who loves the VI.
ohwell.gif

i just dont understand why dudes give into JB BS. That shirt is ugly the whole oreo concept is garbage. Lets get back to what started
 and carried on this man's legacy.

Ps: if theres a limited edition jordan oreo cookie coming im done lol. 

Originally Posted by AirUpHere23

...chances are I'll still get these come Saturday, but I'm still unsure myself..and this is coming from a guy who loves the VI.
ohwell.gif
thats exactly how i feel........

Back
Top Bottom