DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Why do some of yall trip if they have a nickname or not. At the end of the day , who cares.

Guess it's more of an old school thing. Most of us older dudes just know them by the name and number that was on the box we got when we paid for them.
que?

old heads were the ones who made up all the nicknames for all the OG's back in the day when i was a kid coming up...
i dont know where you are from, but... if you collected sneakers at any point in the past 15+ years, you've heard old heads and young dudes calling shoesby nicknames. its part of the culture....

these will be copped most definitely though. my favorite release this year (aside from the cool grey/playoff XIII/flint XIII news i heard in the other thread)

speckled will become solid black
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Originally Posted by cnoriega

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Why do some of yall trip if they have a nickname or not. At the end of the day , who cares.

Guess it's more of an old school thing. Most of us older dudes just know them by the name and number that was on the box we got when we paid for them.
que?

old heads were the ones who made up all the nicknames for all the OG's back in the day when i was a kid coming up...
i dont know where you are from, but... if you collected sneakers at any point in the past 15+ years, you've heard old heads and young dudes calling shoes by nicknames. its part of the culture....

these will be copped most definitely though. my favorite release this year (aside from the cool grey/playoff XIII/flint XIII news i heard in the other thread)

We had nicknames for our shoes because of the background of the shoe OR a part of the colorway was mixed in, i.e. INFRARED, CONCORDS, FIRE RED, TRUE BLUES,BORDEAUX, SPIKE LEE's FREE THROW LINES etc we never called no kicks no OREO'S, cmon now!

Feeling the colorway, day 1 purchase. I don't really get the hate on the speckles, it's not that serious to me.

2 threads for the oreo 6's, should merge it together
eek.gif

IM READY TO WARM MY MILK AND DUNK THESE BAD BOYS. (MAR. 20 RELEASE)
roll.gif

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

These are junk. Especially with that tumbled leather look. Could just be from wear but it looks ghey, imo.

yet you got one of da most hated VI's on your Avi
eyes.gif

sick.gif
tired.gif
:x:smh:

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by GottaBdaShoes

These are junk. Especially with that tumbled leather look. Could just be from wear but it looks ghey, imo.

yet you got one of da most hated VI's on your Avi
eyes.gif

sick.gif
tired.gif
sick.gif
:smh:

That's patent leather, genius.
laugh.gif
NOT the same and I don't wear them, I sold them. I just like how the pic came out. Besides, does it do you any harmthat I don't like these horrid oreos? haha. Learn how to use grammar. Keep it moving.

these remind me of the antracite VIIIs aka "Blacktoes" that was released a couple of years ago
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom