DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

^ I'll admit its cleaner, but it doesn't mean I'm still not scoopin a pair as they're released ^

These definately grew on me. After I saw em in person I noticed that they look better than the motorsports for sure in my opinion.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by therealanimal

another classic ruined
ummm da ruined title can go to da olympic VI's, DB VI's, Motorsport VI's, detroit, laker, VI's

Exactly.

I need to see some more pics and videos of these. I really like them but I'm not 100% sure yet.

another classic ruined
ummm da ruined title can go to da olympic VI's, DB VI's, Motorsport VI's, detroit, laker, VI's

naw ninja i usaualy agree with ya but not on this one.. both the DB and motor sports where ill
pimp.gif
 the quality alone on the motors where ..cott dammn

Originally Posted by bdis1986

another classic ruined

naw ninja i usaualy agree with ya but not on this one.. both the DB and motor sports where ill
pimp.gif
 the quality alone on the motors where ..cott dammn

no doubt!  the motorsports are clean and simple.  the oreos are od.  imo those speckles belong on cement 4s only.  every other shoe with speckles just remind me of all the kids jordans they've been putting out lately.  lose the specks and you got a decent looking shoe.  not feeling the dbs though. 

They aren't oreo's, they're white/blk VI's! Also, Ninja, thanks for posting that picture of an oreo because you just proved my point! They don't look like nobody's oreo and they don't look like any other edible item. What's next, if they release a green XI are we gonna call them the "Collard Greens"????  lolol

You guys are missing the point of nicknames!

Spike Lee's(Do The Right Thing)
True Blue
Military
Fire Red
Black Toe
Infrared
Aqua
Carmine
Bordeaux
Chicago
Seattle
Sacramento
Stealths
Hare
Concord
Space Jam
Cool Greys
Cements

I think you guys get the idea! Nicknames for J's have signifigance to the actual shoe/colorscheme, not just somebody seeing a COW and naming the White/Black VI's the "COWS" LOL

i'll probably cop these... one thing's for sure, these take a big dookie all over the motorsports... not a fan of those at all...

i hope people sleep on these just like they did on the black/red vi's that way i can get a few pairs relatively easy.

i am so geeked for march 20th

I think these are going to sit a lot longer then the Black n Red VI's. Maybe they grow on me the longer they sit. But now, nah.

Originally Posted by Agent0024

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Originally Posted by Agent0024

^ As long as you're not a Lakers or a Bulls fan, I can live with killing this release for you ^

Spurs FTW Western Conference

glasses.gif

Agent you're a Spurs fan? C'mon son.
smh.gif

U know I love H-Town but its SA all the way in the league bro

smokin.gif

My excitement for the Oreos only builds with each passing day....

Word.

Back
Top Bottom