DETAILED PICS OF "OREO" 6'S

i would like to see these in person if i plan to cop these, hopefully my money would be alright when they come out...

ps that dude in that video is a clown...

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Just saw this. Not me in the vid. The leather on these doesn't look tumbled, but more so like the leather on the Ice Blue X. It could just be the lighting from his cam though. Either way, these are copped multiple times�next 
something didnt look right, like how they came laced!????

Originally Posted by xJoRDaNHeaD

These are > Motorsports IMO.
I hate to say it, but this I agree with.  And I own MS 6s.

Originally Posted by optimusp517

Curious wonder what the quality comparison is to the MS 6
Because the MS VI was a "Premium" release & fetched a markup, the quality will probably be a bit subpar to them.  Still, I am excited nonetheless for this shoe.

Originally Posted by Pig Love

adee boy 916 wrote:
something didnt look right, like how they came laced!????

Thats exactly what I thought, they're laced tight too.

not a big deal or anything jus an observation, but jays usually come with the laces going under the eye lids, not over them. starting with the second hole. he, or someone definitely relaced those. 

Sorry for the bad quality on the vid y'all.

But the leather on these is straight mantequilla! Osea straight butter!

Oo

these remind me of the olympics from 2000, I like the color blocking. since this is the closest thing we will ever get to those, I will buy these.

air-jordan-6-olympic-midnight-navy-varsity-red-white-1.jpg

60d238bc7ed17f0eb1b29cad24161bec.jpg

U guys blasted that dude and he posted in here with "sorry for the bad lighting y'all"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Hey I checced his profile and PM'ed him about those calendars... he's 19 from San Fran
embarassed.gif

Give the kid a break gentleman
laugh.gif

These are nice. Not the 2000 Oly's or the Carmines but they still look nice...Coppin 'em.

Originally Posted by solezprogression

For me its a toss-up between these and the MS's in terms of which one is nicer. I'll decide once I have them in hand.

MS's quality takes a poop on these.

Back
Top Bottom