Detailed pics of Raging Bull Red Suede Vs

Originally Posted by s dubl

Nice.....

def could have done with out the 23 on the side though.

Either that or used some black stiching on the 23 to bring it out a little more.

Regardless these look very nice !
pimp.gif

Overall Im liking them ,but im not sure about the points <-(aka--flames) on the front midsol being red at the tips,
they should be either white ,black ,or red all the way through on the points ,
cause the way it is now, it looks like upside down dracula teeth with the blood drippin ..
devil.gif

The points are tacky change them to one solid color .......
indifferent.gif

Thx for the update o.p......

Originally Posted by The J Collector

Overall Im liking them ,[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]but im not sure about the points on the front mid being red ,[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]they should be either white ,black ,or red all the way through on the points ,[/color]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]cause the way it is now, it looks like upside down dracula teeth with the blood drippin ..[/color]

The points are tacky change them to one solid color .......

Thx for the update o.p......
eyes.gif

15hbqk9.jpg

Not bad looking but I am on a permanent protest from buying alll the stupid packs that JB is putting out. I would buy these if they were GR but because theyare not, they will remain out of my shoe closet.

these pix convinced me. they are hella tough!! ayo we need some pix like this of the black 3m V's. lemme find out jb still got some life in them.
smokin.gif

Man, I'm liking these alot. They're definitley alot more appealing then some of the other stuff JB has put out recently...
nerd.gif

Was the DMP pack on eastbay.com about 3 years ago when it came out? I want to know because the internet is probably the only way I can get the Raging Bullpack.

they are nice... would have looked better without the "23" or a white/black "23" ... but 310 is too deep for me might be a last minutedecision

Y'all beasting over a pack that has two of the same shoe in it?????? That's a lame way to sell a DMP. What a waste of time and money, they could of atleast put a og colorway in there. SMH.

They look nice, but I don't think I could wear an all red shoe like these. Not bad though.

Y'all beasting over a pack that has two of the same shoe in it?????? That's a lame way to sell a DMP. What a waste of time and money, they could of at least put a og colorway in there. SMH.
I agree with you regarding 2 of the same shoes, but haven't they retroed all the OG Vs in the last 2 years? OG colour or not, 2 of the sameshoe is a horrible idea.

Back
Top Bottom